IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Whats the quickest you guys ever bounce from a job?

Not an IT job. But when my first IT job dried up( contract ), I needed to do something. So I went back to warehouse jobs. The first job they gave me was shoveling sand into some pit for $8/hr. How the hell is somebody suppose to do that for 40 hours a week? I quit that night. never touched the shovel..lol

My current job has a warehouse in the back( just filing records that were never moved to the mainframe or something ) and sometimes I get flashbacks of those days when I was working in a warehouse whenever I walk past our warehouse.

IT Brehs. I don't care what anybody says, we are truly blessed. Cause god knows there is some truly shytty jobs out there with the pay to match them.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not an IT job. But when my first IT job dried up( contract ), I needed to do something. So I went back to warehouse jobs. The first job they gave me was shoveling sand into some pit for $8/hr. How they hell is somebody suppose to do that for 40 hours a week? I quit that night. never touched the shovel..lol

My current job has a warehouse in the back( just filing records that were never moved to the mainframe or something ) and sometimes I get flashbacks of those days when I was working in a warehouse whenever I walk past our warehouse.

IT Brehs. I don't care what anybody says, we are truly blessed. Cause god knows there is some truly shytty jobs out there with the pay to match them.
I think about this often

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
8ummpg4.jpg

Event Registration
For anybody that would happen to be interested.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I realize I don't really like networking, I need to be in class or something, trying to read this ccent book by myself is grade A boring, I lose interest. I need equipment and examples in front of me. Damn ccna course is 2500, if I waste my money motherfukkers better give me a job after I finish, I'm broke as fukk.

I need something a little more interesting to learn if I'm go the self stufy route.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Can we get a complete "guide to getting paid" in IT thread? Complete with paths, certs and so forth? This thread is too long and the same questions are somewhat rehashed? I'm throw in all my coli cash.