IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Whats the quickest you guys ever bounce from a job?

4 months...i was working only 4 days fri, sat, sun, and mon...i had to work 12 hour shifts in order to get a decent check....shyt was real but after an incident at work with a coworker doing something sneaky behind my back to the manager...i had enough

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
4 months...i was working only 4 days fri, sat, sun, and mon...i had to work 12 hour shifts in order to get a decent check....shyt was real but after an incident at work with a coworker doing something sneaky behind my back to the manager...i had enough

Did you put that role on your resume? I been at this new gig going on 2 months but it seems there was alot of messy work done on the executive level for the contract thus people on the lower levels are feeling it. I wanted tk thug it out but its becoming more evident that this is going to be a huge mess that needs clean up and the nature of the work simply isnt thag rewarding. The company is amazing but this contract has a lot of kinks, my goal was to thug it out for 1-2 yrs and then explore moving to another project but this is getting ugly lol

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
How valuable do yall think a CCNA:Security cert is? The security realm is pretty dope to me

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How valuable do yall think a CCNA:Security cert is? The security realm is pretty dope to me

It's valuable if you work with Cisco equipment. If you don't work with Cisco you can still learn a lot about networking security.

If you want to get in info sec, get your CISSP. Nobody really asks for the CCNA security.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did you put that role on your resume? I been at this new gig going on 2 months but it seems there was alot of messy work done on the executive level for the contract thus people on the lower levels are feeling it. I wanted tk thug it out but its becoming more evident that this is going to be a huge mess that needs clean up and the nature of the work simply isnt thag rewarding. The company is amazing but this contract has a lot of kinks, my goal was to thug it out for 1-2 yrs and then explore moving to another project but this is getting ugly lol

oh yeah its on there

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
Been slacking too, got comfortable. Gotta get back on it. @Silkk What did you use to learn SQL? I need a refresher.