IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
do you guys have concrete advice on trying to start a blog online and getting a very high amount of traffic? any of you could help with that? are there certain keywords you have to use?

:heh: breh you be all over the place. Last week you was trying to hack nikkas gmail, this week you trying to start a blog.

Wonder what you have in store for next week :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What program do you guys use to read pdf books?
I was using Acrobat reader DC and the cloud to switch between my laptop and desktop.

I made mad progress last night, log in to my desktop, all my highlights and notes I made from my laptop are fukking gone :dahell:
Check my laptop, the save has no reverted to like 2 days ago
full

I'm so pissed right now, woke up ready to kill this shyt :stopitslime:
I'll still move on I guess but I'll have to go back and make sure I redo them notes while they fresh:mjcry:

I think if you use the kindle app you can highlight PDFs. I know it syncs everything to all your devices.

DankGretzky

// double uranium \\
Daps
where can i get a good cheap computer so i dont have to go to the library every time?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Guys.. Help with my dilemma.

On one hand.. My current job will give me a 15k raise.. I will continue my TL job and the best experience I can get from it is Automation.

On the other hand I will get a new job for IPT deployment.. This is an engineering position and I will get to add full site deployment to my resume. Ok nly a 5k raise..

The current I can break 100k if ubinclude bonuses... 90k without flooring bobuses.. The latter I will make exactly 75k.

Experience or money brehs?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Guys.. Help with my dilemma.

On one hand.. My current job will give me a 15k raise.. I will continue my TL job and the best experience I can get from it is Automation.

On the other hand I will get a new job for IPT deployment.. This is an engineering position and I will get to add full site deployment to my resume. Ok nly a 5k raise..

The current I can break 100k if ubinclude bonuses... 90k without flooring bobuses.. The latter I will make exactly 75k.

Experience or money brehs?
Eat appetizers now or Eat Ribeyes later :francis: