iStans, since gimmicks are now features how will you use the iPhone X differently than a Galaxy S5?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We're stuck in the ecosystem, to be completely truthful. :manny:

That being said, I'll b F5ing like crazy come preorder day. :manny:

iPhone X :win:
yup... at this point, what the fukk is a phone? calls, texts, has the big 5-10 same apps that everyone got, a camera, nice resolution... basic same needs

i have never watched a full movie on this shyt... ever used it for 99% of the goofy shyt they show in commercials..

at this point, i look for screen size and resolution as my major factors in which iphone i get... other than that.... the pain in the ass to switch to droid at this point, and learn it, for what? what brand new thing am i going to NEED, is something i don't have already?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the real world the overwhelming majority of smart phone users are using Android. Even in the United States that's also the case. While it might be true that right now the iPhone 7 is the world's most popular individual smartphone model almost 70% of the phones activated in the US in Q2 2017 were Android phones.
Android continues to increase its sizable lead over iOS in the US

Globally Android is on the high 80% range of smartphones. Apple is more in the 12% range.

The thing about Apple is those iPhones cost them a couple hundred dollars to make and they sell them for $650 and up. They make a killing on those profits. Android isn't really about exploiting their userbase like that and many phones are priced much more modestly.

Apple isn't about making a better phone it's about convincing their customer base that they make a better phone. When Apple sells that iPhone they're selling it for 2-3x what it cost them to make it.
ecosystem

I don't care what the stats are, out of 12 people I communicate with regularly. 2 of them don't have iPhones.

iMessage, native group chats,FaceTime Enhance all that communication. I don't even fukk with people who aren't in that ecosystem the same because it's not convenient too.

That's what many of us stay despite outdated hardware. The experience is still >

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ecosystem

I don't care what the stats are, out of 12 people I communicate with regularly. 2 of them don't have iPhones.

iMessage, native group chats,FaceTime Enhance all that communication. I don't even fukk with people who aren't in that ecosystem the same because it's not convenient too.

That's what many of us stay despite outdated hardware. The experience is still >
I still have the opinion Apple produces a better product for the average end user. My grandmother can use an iPhone effectively and knows nothing about tech. Android is for tech heads. Anybody that's really into tech gadgets is probably going to bump their head against all the restrictions Apple has on their platform.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
this is hilarious. if the samsungs are so great then why do they have so many different types of phones. android is so watered down.

all the shyt you can do on the phone, which no one wants to address is cause nikkas want tons of illegal shyt on their phones. no one wants to pay for anything except internet.
:dwillhuh:

Isn't that kind of the point of android, to give u different options?

And the Galaxy phones are in the same price range as the iphones, in all honesty what person who has a Note 8 couldn't also afford an IPhone X:dwillhuh:

And u iPhone users steal shyt too, why else go through all that trouble to jailbreak a device that runs so "perfect" out of the box?

It's crazy how some of you still think an iPhone is a status symbol, it's plenty of broke ppl rocking every version of the iPhone. There will be grown ass ppl living at home with their parents with no job rocking the iPhone X:pachaha:

Yall dudes are delusional

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
this is hilarious. if the samsungs are so great then why do they have so many different types of phones. android is so watered down.

all the shyt you can do on the phone, which no one wants to address is cause nikkas want tons of illegal shyt on their phones. no one wants to pay for anything except internet.
LOL this kinda true. Main reason my patna doesn't move to ios..tho he claim that it's cause iOS isn't as customizable

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

And the Galaxy phones are in the same price range as the iphones, in all honesty what person who has a Note 8 couldn't also afford an IPhone X:dwillhuh:

And u iPhone users steal shyt too, why else go through all that trouble to jailbreak a device that runs so "perfect" out of the box?

It's crazy how some of you still think an iPhone is a status symbol, it's plenty of broke ppl rocking every version of the iPhone. There will be grown ass ppl living at home with their parents with no job rocking the iPhone X:pachaha:

Status symbol? They be cracking their screens and can't get it fixed day one. Yeah right:laugh: See females all the time with iPhone screen issues. Lol. Sad.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Why do people still repeat this nonsense? I've been with Apple since the 3G and I've never used it to say "hey look at me". Who does that shyt besides teenagers?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Because people view Apple as a luxury products brand and that's how they as a company want to be viewed.
If you know anyone using their phone as a status symbol then you need to stop hanging out with that bum ass crowd. A phone is nothing special.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Status symbol? They be cracking their screens and can't get it fixed day. Yeah right:laugh: See females all the time with iPhone screen issues. Lol. Sad.
just like i see females with broke droids? I've already seen people with cracked S8's AND yall beloved Note 8s (yup already)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
just like i see females with broke droids? I've already seen people with cracked S8's AND yall beloved Note 8s (yup already)
That's cool..there's a word for them...irresponsible. I got two and insurance..so I can't be concerned with lesser men but I hope they learn how not to waste 950.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL this kinda true. Main reason my patna doesn't move to ios..tho he claim that it's cause iOS isn't as customizable
Yeah..paying for Itunes like a sap is such a privilege..as is not being able to copy and paste from your computer or download directly to the phone. Iphones are kids and skanky females who live deceptive lifestyles.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you're so broke that you can't get your screen fixed then maybe you can't afford to have the phone in the first place.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah..paying for Itunes like a sap is such a privilege..as is not being able to copy and paste from your computer or download directly to the phone. Iphones are kids and skanky females who live deceptive lifestyles.
I disagree Breh. They build good hardware, and the power if they GPU and CPU is top notch. They software is nice as well.
Then about the apps..You buy them once and they are continually updated without extra cost. Their data is saved into the cloud and a restore of the phone easily transfers automatically. Not easy with sideloaded apps, then you have to manually update them. fukk all that ..