#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Issa and Lawrence both aint shyt.

Lawrence was a scrub. Simple as that. He wasnt working. He forgot his girl's Bday. He wanst working. He wasnt saving money. His pipe game was weak too. He did nothing at the start of the season. Issa shoulda dumped him right then and there since he was in that state for a while. Also, Tasha's "support" was done without knowing that this dude was a bum.

Issa aint shyt because she should have broken up with him instead of cheating. And she treated Daniel like shyt too. And she shytted on Molly. Im not supporting either of these movements.

Saying that, I would laid Tasha the fukk out. :noah:

And Molly riding that nikka. :ohlawd:
You tripping, Lawrence was a lot of things. Awkward more than Issa, sex was wack and lacking innovation, he was depressed as are most when they lost their jobs and had a career that wasn't consistent in hiring but was extremely smart and educated from Georgetown. Had an app but didn't have the financial backing to succeed like so many young brothas in this. I know I created like 15 apps and all flopped due to financial needs. He was stable.

I understand where Lawrence was wrong. Issa had too many chances where she had Molly try to tell her to leave that new nikka alone but she wanted that life and dikk so bad, she cheated. Then she couldn't even tell him. He basically found out. That's that bullshyt.

I wasn't totally down with Lawrence and Tasha thing either, even though it was just friends and Lawrence was kinda naive, Lawrence kinda knew if it was possible, he would take that chance. He did. As someone in a relationship, your friend better just be your friend. No possible sex potential or not between y'all. Maybe Lawrence didn't want to fukk Tasha initially but Tasha wanted to fukk him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're absolutely right! As bad as I did not like Lawrence fukkin Tasha like that, he was in the "right". I think it bothers some women viewers because when the relationship ends, typically we cry, eat our feelings away etc. while our is ex fukking some other chick like its nothing. Thats a fact and most men were cheering because its cathartic
HEY!!! I see you using higher level vocab on thecoli :wow:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
You tripping, Lawrence was a lot of things. Awkward more than Issa, sex was wack and lacking innovation, he was depressed as are most when they lost their jobs and had a career that wasn't consistent in hiring but was extremely smart and educated from Georgetown. Had an app but didn't have the financial backing to succeed like so many young brothas in this. I know I created like 15 apps and all flopped due to financial needs. He was stable.

I understand where Lawrence was wrong. Issa had too many chances where she had Molly try to tell her to leave that new nikka alone but she wanted that life and dikk so bad, she cheated. Then she couldn't even tell him. He basically found out. That's that bullshyt.

I wasn't totally down with Lawrence and Tasha thing either, even though it was just friends and Lawrence was kinda naive, Lawrence kinda knew if it was possible, he would take that chance. He did. As someone in a relationship, your friend better just be your friend. No possible sex potential or not between y'all. Maybe Lawrence didn't want to fukk Tasha initially but Tasha wanted to fukk him.

I never looked at it like that. Great points. I never looked at Lawerence as naive but I do think he is vulnerable due to being unemployed Tasha read that energy and when the opportunity presented itself, it worked.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Show has been off the air for a week and people in this thread and on twitter are still talking about it.

This show is going to do Game of Thrones numbers when it comes back for season 2. :whew:

I said the same thing. People never went this hard fot shows like walking dead and game of thrones

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I started watching this last week and this bank teller tasha tho?!!?!?
cxKk2Hw.png

5xhRb31.png

gEoWYUj.png
nXmqa4X.png