Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whoo:The last scene with Larry completely destroying the Bank Tellers guts.

Talk about pent up frustration, Larry gonna be on screen next season like :rudy: if Issa don't get her shyt together. Meantime I think she crawls back to Daniel and he hits here with the :steviej:.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What do YOU think?
I think 9 times out of 10 a person who has sex immediately after being cheated on gets absolutely nothing out of it...at most a temporary release. It does nothing to to change the emotions that came out of the situation. Catharsis is supposed to have an effect of not only release but also renewal and restoration.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I think 9 times out of 10 a person who has sex immediately after being cheated on gets absolutely nothing out of it...at most a temporary release. It does nothing to to change the emotions that came out of the situation. Catharsis is supposed to have an effect of not only release but also renewal and restoration.

Thats what I was trying to articulate. But you proved my point with the first part.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Thats what I was trying to articulate. But you proved my point with the first part.
Gotcha. Althoug, I feel like your point was moreso a man's reaction to cheating vs a woman's, in which you felt like the choice to jump into the first person's bed you can is an acceptable response to heartbreak.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Gotcha. Althoug, I feel like your point was moreso a man's reaction to cheating vs a woman's, in which you felt like the choice to jump into the first person's bed you can is an acceptable response to heartbreak.

I meant in general. Say if lawerence and odd called it quits not due to cheating but it just didn't work out, lawerence aggressively ducking Tasha has truth to it. Most Men use their penis to cope