Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Im late as fukk but still seeing Lawrence giving Tasha those back shots and leaving that the best buy shirt hanging in that empty closet like championship banner in the Staple Center was the ultimate :ufdup::umad: all I could when the credits rolled was
giphy.gif

I'm have to roll to my new anthem on my to the gym thinking about this episode and my trifling ex this morning

btw the coli gawds are going to make Lawrence version of these smileys :ufdup::umad: for next season and these Lawrence memes are killing me :laff:

I taught the previous memes couldn't be topped:deadmanny:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Yea, women complaining about how men don't really deal with their emotions must not understand men that much. We not y'all... we're different creatures. How is that our fault?

I also found it interesting that there were more women upset about Lawrence fukking Tasha than there were men who were upset with Issa fukking Daniel...

That's true

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I also found it interesting that there were more women upset about Lawrence fukking Tasha than there were men who were upset with Issa fukking Daniel...

I saw some fool talkin bout Lawrence was emotionally cheating with Tasha... like :mindblown: the level of mental gymnastics you have to get to that point. Even when Lawrence and Tasha had lunch, he always let it be known he had a GF and wasn't trying to get down like that... these chicks can't be serious man

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This shyt happened to me a few years ago with my ex. Chic just up and gets ghost for 2-3 days had me worried like shyt and then pops up like aint shyt wrong. Muthafukka would not admit to her fukk up so I just left it at that and did the same thing. She goes nuts when I did it for a few hours and after 3 days I just cut the shyt off. Wasn't even worth playing games..a month later she calls back and tells me she so many weeks pregnant...fukk outta here them numbers don't even add up. I aint a simp or fool. You fukked up now deal with the shyt.
:camby:

:mjcry: Not my nikka @Monoblock

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
That's fine too but let's see how tho plays out. I wonder will he realize she was just a "filler" till he figures out what he wants.

It's crazy cuz most men are like that!
So u wanted him to forgive issa and stay with her?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Hard for me to celebrate Lawrence like everyone else is doing.

He recovered brilliantly by leaving shorty and hitting the bank teller but if f I were in his situation I would have cut Issa off the moment she got flaky, decided to break up with him before going to a party and literally going ghost for 2 days.

Wouldn't have been any begging her to come home in Rite Aid, I would have just moved on with my life and let her live with her decision. I don't want to be wifed up to someone who will just disappear from her problems for a few days and not communicate their concerns and face problems head on.

I'm a bit of a robot these days tho and make the right play regardless of how I feel emotionally......I've dealt with enough inconsistency from women changing their emotions on a whim that any sign of cracks and I'm gone. :camby:
nikka you sound emotionally depleted. Get that checked out breh :camby:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Realistically, no. I know I wouldn't but I don't think he'll be more happier with Tasha. Tasha is pretty but IDon't that will last too
Who says he wants the same thing from Tasha that he had with Issa though? He might just want to continue to blow her back out and she could be fine with it too.