(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Andre 3 stacks said the same thing :ohhh:

That Badu connection :wow:
tumblr_lsr2q8LWkT1qfwshko2_250.gif

Of the dualities of the song being about being faithful when things ended the way they did between Issa & Lawrence :damn:

Last edited:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Im late as fukk but still seeing Lawrence giving Tasha those back shots and leaving that the best buy shirt hanging in that empty closet like championship banner in the Staple Center was the ultimate :ufdup::umad: all I could when the credits rolled was
giphy.gif

I'm have to roll to my new anthem on my to the gym thinking about this episode and my trifling ex this morning

btw the coli gawds are going to make Lawrence version of these smileys :ufdup::umad: for next season and these Lawrence memes are killing me :laff:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
One of the best seasons of black TV I've ever seen :wow:

Season 2 gonna be lit :ohlawd:

Thank you Issa...:blessed:

Don't bed wench tho :usure:

I'm afraid the writers gonna castrate Lawrence in season 2 due to the backlash of all black women who what their cake and eat it too.

1. Lawrence is gonna show off his new girl.
2. they gonna reveal that Tasha is some terrible controlling person.
3. Lawrence is gonna simp and beg for Issa's back
4. But too late, Issa has found her great white savior

watch

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You're absolutely right! As bad as I did not like Lawrence fukkin Tasha like that, he was in the "right". I think it bothers some women viewers because when the relationship ends, typically we cry, eat our feelings away etc. while our is ex fukking some other chick like its nothing. Thats a fact and most men were cheering because its cathartic

Yea, women complaining about how men don't really deal with their emotions must not understand men that much. We not y'all... we're different creatures. How is that our fault?

I also found it interesting that there were more women upset about Lawrence fukking Tasha than there were men who were upset with Issa fukking Daniel...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hard for me to celebrate Lawrence like everyone else is doing.

He recovered brilliantly by leaving shorty and hitting the bank teller but if f I were in his situation I would have cut Issa off the moment she got flaky, decided to break up with him before going to a party and literally going ghost for 2 days.

Wouldn't have been any begging her to come home in Rite Aid, I would have just moved on with my life and let her live with her decision. I don't want to be wifed up to someone who will just disappear from her problems for a few days and not communicate their concerns and face problems head on.

I'm a bit of a robot these days tho and make the right play regardless of how I feel emotionally......I've dealt with enough inconsistency from women changing their emotions on a whim that any sign of cracks and I'm gone. :camby:
This shyt happened to me a few years ago with my ex. Chic just up and gets ghost for 2-3 days had me worried like shyt and then pops up like aint shyt wrong. Muthafukka would not admit to her fukk up so I just left it at that and did the same thing. She goes nuts when I did it for a few hours and after 3 days I just cut the shyt off. Wasn't even worth playing games..a month later she calls back and tells me she so many weeks pregnant...fukk outta here them numbers don't even add up. I aint a simp or fool. You fukked up now deal with the shyt.
:camby: