Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd smash Issa, Molly, Amanda Diva, Tasha. Pretty much every black woman on the show besides Kelli
Id probably hit Kelli before Molly. Cant stand that bish. Look like a fake ass Toni from Girlfriends without the titties :scust:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Tasha actually looked BETTER than the damn stripper

That's fine too but let's see how tho plays out. I wonder will he realize she was just a "filler" till he figures out what he wants.

It's crazy cuz most men are like that!

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Hard for me to celebrate Lawrence like everyone else is doing.

He recovered brilliantly by leaving shorty and hitting the bank teller but if f I were in his situation I would have cut Issa off the moment she got flaky, decided to break up with him before going to a party and literally going ghost for 2 days.

Wouldn't have been any begging her to come home in Rite Aid, I would have just moved on with my life and let her live with her decision. I don't want to be wifed up to someone who will just disappear from her problems for a few days and not communicate their concerns and face problems head on.

I'm a bit of a robot these days tho and make the right play regardless of how I feel emotionally......I've dealt with enough inconsistency from women changing their emotions on a whim that any sign of cracks and I'm gone. :camby:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Hard for me to celebrate Lawrence like everyone else is doing.

He recovered brilliantly by leaving shorty and hitting the bank teller but if f I were in his situation I would have cut Issa off the moment she got flaky, decided to break up with him before going to a party and literally going ghost for 2 days.

Wouldn't have been any begging her to come home in Rite Aid, I would have just moved on with my life and let her live with her decision. I don't want to be wifed up to someone who will just disappear from her problems for a few days and not communicate their concerns and face problems head on.

I'm a bit of a robot these days tho and make the right play regardless of how I feel emotionally......I've dealt with enough inconsistency from women changing their emotions on a whim that any sign of cracks and I'm gone. :camby:

That's interesting retrospect