Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:russ: There are only like 5-6 sex scenes and that's only in the last 3-4 episodes. (All well done! Got my life on every single one. *wipes brow* )
And it's on HBO @ 9:30 at night the fukk they supposed to do? I guess they forgot or never knew Real Sex ran HBO late nights for like 15 years (yeah I used to watch it.) Or that they had a show about a 'bunny ranch' or the one about Hugh Hefner had (maybe that was Showtime..)

:jbhmm: Oh, but the word 'p*ssy' can fly on MTV after nine?? I swear some folks will find anything to bytch about. And twerking can be shown on every other kids show? :martin: Are they saying this on Madame Noire too?
I think he's saying they aren't showing enough nudity, not that they are showing too much.

In Girls, damn near all of the girls get a$$hole naked and you see bush and ass and everything else. Marnie got her a$$hole ate out in Girls :mjlol::mjgrin:

Here, you get male ass, but network tv type implied nudity from the girls. I think Tasha was the only woman that showed boobs.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Also, this #LawrenceHive shyt is hilarious and I support it but fellas be careful. Remember that Issa is still running this show. If we get a little too arrogant and cocky with our celebrations Issa might be on some
3yXMRYa.gif
and turn Lawrence into a simp next season just to get back at us and appease her female audience :russ:
Idk as long as Larry Willmore is involved I don't see that happening

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I think he's saying they aren't showing enough nudity, not that they are showing too much.

In Girls, damn near all of the girls get a$$hole naked and you see bush and ass and everything else. Marnie got her a$$hole ate out in Girls :mjlol::mjgrin:

Here, you get male ass, but network tv type implied nudity from the girls. I think Tasha was the only woman that showed boobs.
Oh...

Daps
You're absolutely right! As bad as I did not like Lawrence fukkin Tasha like that, he was in the "right". I think it bothers some women viewers because when the relationship ends, typically we cry, eat our feelings away etc. while our is ex fukking some other chick like its nothing. Thats a fact and most men were cheering because its cathartic

I just don't get how that's applicable here. The relationship is over because she fukked another dude during the relationship like it was nothing. :heh:

Daps
Also, this #LawrenceHive shyt is hilarious and I support it but fellas be careful. Remember that Issa is still running this show. If we get a little too arrogant and cocky with our celebrations Issa might be on some
3yXMRYa.gif
and turn Lawrence into a simp next season just to get back at us and appease her female audience :russ:

You already know she got something in store for Hurt nikka Twitter :lolbron:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just finished, that bank teller chick was so thick :ohlawd:

Dont see how anybody can be mad at him tho, bytch shouldn't have cheated.

nikka had some strong ass will to turn down that stripper :wow:
He ain't wanna pay that bread when she said $200 & $400. He was bout ready simp cause he was really thinking she liked him if though he was bout to smash for free. Glad he came to his senses though and smashed the right one.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'm just glad this got renewed. it didn't have good ratings, but its ratings were are comparable to girls, which is bout to be on season 6, and it sucks in comparison to this show.
I havent watched this show yet. But with all the buzz this last episode got, im sure more people like me will check it out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He ain't wanna pay that bread when she said $200 & $400. He was bout ready simp cause he was really thinking she liked him if though he was bout to smash for free. Glad he came to his senses though and smashed the right one.
Been there before. These hoes aint got no souls :mjcry:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:sas1:

I saw someone on my TL post this last night. I didn't read it so I only posted a quick "#TeamLawrence" in the comment section on her post and kept it movin'.

I'll have some time today tho, might have to read it just so I can go back and go hard in the comment section on em
:banderas:
:mjlol: i think i know what post you talking about.
edit: different person. wrong class year