Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I would have had no problem with what he did had he NOT contacted Issa beforehand. That was a fukk boy move - plain and simple. He got her hopes up about reconciling.

From the moment he called, the reset button was hit. So the fact that he fukked that hoe 5 seconds later counts as cheating in my book.:yeshrug:

:russ: what the fukk

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I would have had no problem with what he did had he NOT contacted Issa beforehand. That was a fukk boy move - plain and simple. He got her hopes up about reconciling.

From the moment he called, the reset button was hit. So the fact that he fukked that hoe 5 seconds later counts as cheating in my book.:yeshrug:
:what:
He made that call just to make sure the coast was clear:ufdup:

:gladbron:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall do know fam was depressed because he kept string out on them job interviews, right?
Yeah he was stressed but that wasn't an excuse for some of the shyt he was doing
that 7-11 shyt :mjlol: really nygga
nygga was just too comfortable for a second
her leaving him for minute and the best buy shyt was a wakeup call he needed

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

:what:
lmao this last episode got women abandoning ALL fukking logic.

fukk it. I stood up off my couch and clapped for a nikka.
I was standing up clapping and cheering like a NBA Playoff Game 7 buzzer beater!
:mjgrin: