Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
33upl6d_zpsca6fx1al.png
fukk you my nikka.
:mjcry: I had to turn on the soul train awards to help me cope.

Lol, nah I kno u fukkin with me. But I'm kinda mad that the women at my job are sleeping on this show! They all round up together to talk about fukking Basketball Wives & Rachet ass Love &Hip Hop but can't talk about quality television like this & Atlanta. I be in the office like
Me::gurl:

Did you catch the show (Insecure or Atlanta)last night???
Them: :skip: I don't watch that show. But did you see Love & hip hop??!!??
Me: :martin:

Only one fukkig person saw it. & he was my supervisor. Then he started to :whoo:passionately go into detail about the closing like I was like :whoa: I saw it.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Strong finale, the locales and scenery are so gorgeous, and the music so perfect, you wish the show was a few minutes longer, and indulged in the visuals a little longer. The dreamy, peaceful daydream of Malibu, and the PCH, really dope. Loved the commentary on friendships and the interplay, sub groups within them, hidden resentments, jealousies, and the nature of relationships as they hit the 15 year mark. Also, the biting sarcasm and scathing critique of elements of 'male culture' as the men at the strip club toss of lines like "these new black bytches be on some bullshyt...", while tossing dollars in a strip club, where women have decided to trade their bodies and intimacy for money.....That's sharp, ugly, truthful shot at aspects of male subcultures, as the men toss of further lines about girls sucking dikk on the first date, and real women who stayed with their men, despite blatant cheating. Also, Molly and Issa in the car headed back to interior LA, as Issa apologizes and Molly vents her anger, under the guise of helping her with Lawerence. Really touched on their friendship, and how you handle pain and conflict in such old and vital friendships...."I can't imagine life without you"....And the two friends on the same couch that had been put out months ago, and still remained, on the curb, nursing their wine, and wounds was a fitting end.

-Wanted to touch on the end briefly, I read it a little darker, and less celebratory, those aspects of the show, and many of viewers reactions kind of illustrate, what I see as this impulse by men and women to turn relationships, intimacy, sex into a kind of bloody war of attrition of who can hurt who more. I see with many people I know, how so many hide behind their cruelty, because they are afraid to be vulnerable. This isn't an indictment of Lawerence or his actions, but the themes behind them.

-I read the phone call to Issa, as him realizing he'd rather sleep with Tasha, then pay for sex, and he decided to set that up.

-I have a week left on Tidal

-"he really not going to do shyt....he not"

Dope analysis.

I didnt see the phone call that way until this post. I think it can be a hybrid of both. The war of the good man and the selfish woman. It was definite that he wouldn't pay for sex

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Dope analysis.

I didnt see the phone call that way until this post. I think it can be a hybrid of both. The war of the good man and the selfish woman. It was definite that he wouldn't pay for sex
i feel like the whole realization that the dancer wanted him to pay for sex and then him linking up with tasha was lawrence recalling the value Tasha said he had and he decided to cash in with the teller:lolbron: