Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Exactly they created these stakes only to rush past em to come to a fairy tale ending. The ending could have heen more effective just showing them dating random people every 2 episodes and showimg ups and downs
nathan had supposed mental health issues he was dealin with so that could have been perfect for issa to start dating and he fizzle out by episode 2 or 3. In retrospect, she really only dated 2 people this whole show while molly really dated around

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nathan had supposed mental health issues he was dealin with so that could have been perfect for issa to start dating and he fizzle out by episode 2 or 3. In retrospect, she really only dated 2 people this whole show while molly really dated around
they didnt do a good job with Nathans mental illness or dude is just a horrible actor

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If Nathan had a scene where he randomly encountered Daniel and was like "man you look down in the dumps....I been there :manny:"

Would have been hilarious. Very fan servicey but I would have enjoyed it

People are crying and shyt on Twitter, the show really had a big impact. I feel people took alot of the wrong things away (focusing on "gender wars") from it but it's gotta feel great for Issa to see all the support knowing the journey it took to get to the end. Happy for her

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
For people who hated the ending, how would y’all have wanted it to end?

If they were gonna go this route I think it would’ve been dope for every episode to be a birthday. That would have given more time for serious events like Molly’s mom passing away to breathe. I don’t know why they wasted time with filler storylines to get to that point.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most dateable women on Insecure FINAL RANKINGS:

1. Kelli
2. Aparna
3. Tasha
4. Issa
5. Condola

2-5 is debatable, but Kelli is by far number 1. Stable, funny, down for whatever, and cute. Tasha was the finest, but she's still a bank teller.
Lmaooooooo this nikka said Kelli