Reppin
Philadelphia
Most dateable women on Insecure FINAL RANKINGS:

1. Kelli
2. Aparna
3. Tasha
4. Issa
5. Condola

2-5 is debatable, but Kelli is by far number 1. Stable, funny, down for whatever, and cute. Tasha was the finest, but she's still a bank teller.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On season 4, and this show really had to come together. This aint a dis but I like how Issa is a loser. White people love those type of character, that type of sense of humor. So it's interesting to see a Black woman take on that type of role and it works. Good to see Molly get more depth and understanding why the way that she in. And glad they nit focusing as much in thst soft ngga Lawrence.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Most dateable women on Insecure FINAL RANKINGS:

1. Kelli
2. Aparna
3. Tasha
4. Issa
5. Condola

2-5 is debatable, but Kelli is by far number 1. Stable, funny, down for whatever, and cute. Tasha was the finest, but she's still a bank teller.

kelli literally bringing a kid into the world out of wedlock lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
condola and nathan are both useless chracters in the limelight

they seemed like they were roadblocks for issa an lawrence but they circumstantionally just fizzled out on their own without much intervention

Exactly they created these stakes only to rush past em to come to a fairy tale ending. The ending could have heen more effective just showing them dating random people every 2 episodes and showimg ups and downs

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seeing all the black people (black women specifically) Issa put on was so fukking dope.
Yea, that's why I'll always give Issa her props.

She also put on a lot of the black YouTubers on her show. The fine ass sista in the barbershop has been in tons of youtube shows.
Also, the tall brotha that seeded up Kelly had a dope Youtube series as well.

Issa gave a lot of folks shine. :ehh:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
One of the worst finales I've seen. I get it, it's hard for a show to remain classic from season 1 to the end. Most shows fall off. But this felt rushed and it could have been avoided by making the finale an hour. First of all, Kelly never had any kind of love interest then all of a sudden she's pregnant. Lawrence goes from this relatable character to becoming a baby daddy and chasing after Issa. I mean how pathetic can you be? Issa is clueless and insecure she just bounces from one guy to the next. Lawrence to Nathan to Lawrence to Nathan and now back to Lawrence. The show should have ended with Issa being alone. Because Issa doesn't really know what she wants in life. The only positive for me was Molly and the dude Taurean getting married.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
One of the worst finales I've seen. I get it, it's hard for a show to remain classic from season 1 to the end. Most shows fall off. But this felt rushed and it could have been avoided by making the finale an hour. First of all, Kelly never had any kind of love interest then all of a sudden she's pregnant. Lawrence goes from this relatable character to becoming a baby daddy and chasing after Issa. I mean how pathetic can you be? Issa is clueless and insecure she just bounces from one guy to the next. Lawrence to Nathan to Lawrence to Nathan and now back to Lawrence. The show should have ended with Issa being alone. Because Issa doesn't really know what she wants in life. The only positive for me was Molly and the dude Taurean getting married.

They shoulda had Molly and Taurean connect at the end of last season and then have this season show the strength of the bond.

Issa’s situation just seemed like a fast forward to a happy ending opposed to true growth.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What bird babble is being validated…this shyt happens all the time. My bro and his girl are deadass one of those couples. On and off for 14 years and now expecting a kid and getting married. Love ain’t always neat, and yes, some people do come back around to the one person who they really fukk with

shyt, that's me, kid aside. My lady and I had five years on, broke up for five years, and got back together, and got engaged and bought a home this year. Not all relationships progress linearly, I guess. :yeshrug:

I enjoyed the last episode. And after having a night to mull it over, I see what they were going with with the time jumps. They had just mentioned in a previous episode that no matter what, they needed to find time to just get together, which for most people in their 30s, is the sign that y'all probably aren't getting together like that outside of important events for a while. And I'm guessing the episode was structured that way to kind of invoke the feeling of time flying by, and you not knowing how its been a solid six or seven months, or a year, or longer, since your group of friends all got together.

I wasn't particularly a fan of Nathan, but they kind've shuffled breh out the door pretty quickly, which definitely trivialized the relationship. I got a chuckle out of her getting dumped when she wasn't ready for it similar to how she did Lawrence, though.

While the quality wasn't always the best, I'm glad this show happened. While there have been plenty of sitcoms about black families and groups of families, this was maybe the only current example of a prestige TV level show about black people that was just about us living life, and not some "stark reminder" of how shytty things can play out for us.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

This only makes sense if you hated that character. That shyt about Issa not knowing what she wanted made sense the first couple seasons but that got deaded once she established the BLOCC.

She was always gonna end up with Lawrence. That was obvious. The only reason she went back to Nathan was because of the baby. Issa ending up alone would've been unacceptable to most fans of the show.