Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I disagree. I think Issa saw this as a moment they would never have again, so she took it. Her asking to stay was visual representation of how she changed from the chick who just accepted life “as-is” and sulked about it, versus the chick who chooses happiness and finds a way to get to said happiness. Condola, pre pregnancy, wasn’t that much of a factor as you perceived her to be.

I agree. For one, he needs the upgrade in pay to offset the child support. In a year or 2, he can return to LA at a higher pay rate & form bonds/memories that the child can actually remember.

That man is going to the bay and never looking back career wise imo. Like Issa said it's only a short flight

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why do nikkas in here want Lawrence with that thot Issa

Lawrence leveled up and he needs to get him a chick on his level, Issa ain't it

And with Issa Rae being the creator of the show, Issa will win in the end and Lawrence will likely end up with multiple BMs

I'm tired of these shows where BM never win

:snoop:

Daps
I remember talking toy therapist a few years back and some how we got on the conversation of women and babies ....

She said herself that it was black women that would come in and be having trouble with the farthers of they child . Anyway she admitted that most the black womens they came said they knew wasn't wife material but still wanted a baby . They wanted something that loved them back . When my therapist told me this ...I've would be able to trust women after that was said . It's like their level of manipulation and deception know NO bounds and to me that's dangerous . You don't play with anybodys life cause you only get one chance at this shyt ....and people wonder why I'll never get married . My therapist is a black women and you could tell she was disappointed. Most men try to have hope that all women anit the same but damn do women make it hard for you to think other wise .

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nathan when he hears about the news :sas2:

I drew a comic bout it. lol

Evilnathan.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I drew a comic bout it. lol

Evilnathan.jpg

idk if y’all know, but this nikka got a Facebook page & now he’s got a whole group of insecure fans jocking his content. :sas2:

wait. nikka did you draw a damn bottle of canola oil?!!??

:mjlol:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
We already got blue and Tasha Mack so why not :mjlol:
I mean I don’t think the show Lauren London was doing on BET is coming back so... she can make a little cameo too.

I mentioned when I quoted the Game cameo that it could work out as the next show within the show.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why do nikkas in here want Lawrence with that thot Issa

Lawrence leveled up and he needs to get him a chick on his level, Issa ain't it

And with Issa Rae being the creator of the show, Issa will win in the end and Lawrence will likely end up with multiple BMs

I'm tired of these shows where BM never win

:snoop:

I wanted him with Best Buy Booty or Canola Oil.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, it's funny because i've been with my wife for 15 years, and i had to break up with her back in the dating days 13 years ago because i felt we weren't on the same page. we broke up for 3 months, got back together and then came out pregnant 5 months later by surprise.

- so when Andrew was breaking up with Molly, he said - "maybe we're just not a good match". I laughed and told my wife - "now i didn't say THAT to you"
- and Lawrence found out Condola was pregnant and he was questioning why she wants to keep it, i also laughed and told my wife - "now i didn't say THAT to you either"

and here we are 15 years later with 2 kids, smoking together before watching this shyt...laughing about it, but eerily being brought back to those times.

The Andrew/ Molly convo brought back memories of when me and my fiancee were going thru a down period. I was looking at her like :sas2: when he was talking. Specifically his points about always doing what she wants and anytime he expresses his feelings shyt gets defensive. Had me like :banderas: I literally told my fiancee that I'm not sure what type of nikkas she's used to but taking my kindness for weakness is the quickest way to :camby: cambyville.

We're good now tho.