Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I fukking hated how they did Lawrence this season. Straight up shoehorned him back into the Issa relationship then Condola pregnant.

Why couldn't he get this season to just be a player while he's back on his feet fukking random bytches without the extra shyt.

You know women never like seeing men win :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Show had hit a nice stride once it got to the block party, only for it to jump the fukking shark on the finale. :snoop:

shyt was too predictable and wasted mad screen time looking for the breakdown having bytch. Its like they couldnt flesh out more important shyt, so they created something else to happen to kill time.

Lowkey this shyt turned into The Chi with the storytelling. just when you think nikkas done caught a break and everybody cool, they throw in a major L outta left field to cancel out all the growth and progress. shyt was annoying as fukk.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Thought she was gonna run straight to barber boy like a lil hoe.
Growth :ehh:
I like Lawrence & Condola. Hope it works out :troll:

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
It was 100% a relationship. Ya'll women gotta stop changing the definition of shyt. A relationship is obvious, are we bf/gf? Yes. iight then. It can be for a week, a month, three months, a year, five years. A relationship is clear. They were clearly seeing each other. Condola even felt some type way with Issa because she was fukking Lawerence raw and ain't in the market to share.

Did we ever see them having a discussion about being official? Condola pretty much said or alluded to not wanting anything serious b/c she just got divorced after Friendsgiving (their talk in the kitchen). What woman gets into a committed relationship with a guy who she sees as a just d!ck? That’s not how women operate.

I think our disagreement may be b/c we have different descriptions of what a relationship is. A relationship only becomes a relationship when a title is given, otherwise, it’s a situationship which is substantially below a committed bf/gf level.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pregnant thing seems out of Condolas character
Her getting pregnant seems out of character, but her keeping it makes sense. It probably hit her instantly that she's not getting any younger.

In real life Condola would CTRL ALT DELETING that baby.
Nah, she would be keeping that.

All accidental pregnancies like this always and I mean always feature someone who's very attractive with traits she wants in his offspring with no consent from the man. My goodness, :scust:
Nutting inside of a woman IS consent breh, lol.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Nutting inside of a woman IS consent breh, lol.

This type of thinking is toxic. It’s one thing to take responsibility for a child that you didn’t plan for...that’s fine. But true consent is actually talking to your partner & coming to an agreed conclusion about family planning before conception.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This type of thinking is toxic. It’s one thing to take responsibility for a child that you didn’t plan for...that’s fine. But true consent is actually talking to your partner & coming to an agreed conclusion about family planning before conception.

Not really if you take the risk of catching stds and babies you should be held responsible from the outcome. Just wear a condom and none of this shyt will happen :mjlol: