Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
plenty of educated females in their 30’s are on this wave.

they got money, they got stability and they don’t want to die alone/have no love in their life. So they get pregnant and have a baby to not end up alone

I can name 5 women I’ve known that have done this within the past 2 years.

shyts real and I’m glad it’s being highlighted :unimpressed:

Yup, older childless women are keeping the baby.

It's legit dangerous to fukk with these women. The stakes are so high dating women in your 30s because they're looking for a life partner, marriage and/or kids.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

It's legit dangerous to fukk with these women. The stakes are so high dating women in your 30s because they're looking for a life partner, marriage and/or kids.
Women are dangerous to fukk when you got means.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This show jumped the shark. Professionals in their 30's are not having accident babies. These last two seasons have been borderline trash.
WRONG!

For example, I think it was the women on that show that Angela Yee host that when you get to 30+, no one is fukking with you like that anymore. Women are reactive. They see/feel and then act.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This show jumped the shark. Professionals in their 30's are not having accident babies. These last two seasons have been borderline trash.
A lot of y'all talk like you don't actually know professionals in their 30s. There are PLENTY of messy ass people in their 30s. Sometimes they can we even messier because they got the arrogance of doing well for themselves so feel people can't tell them shyt. Just because people have their shyt together professionally doesn't mean their personal lives are in order.

Especially some women at that age that feel they have everything in their life together and are just missing that baby and they know their time is running short.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn I hate Issa character but I felt bad for her, I felt bad for molly too, molly still a bad person but this is the first time she’s ever put in real effort for a relationship.

chad and Kelly >>>
Molly's L was coming. She was showing her all of the signs, she was just missing them. Issa's L was damning.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A lot of y'all talk like you don't actually know professionals in their 30s. There are PLENTY of messy ass people in their 30s. Sometimes they can we even messier because they got the arrogance of doing well for themselves so feel people can't tell them shyt. Just because people have their shyt together professionally doesn't mean their personal lives are in order.

Especially some women at that age that feel they have everything in their life together and are just missing that baby and they know their time is running short.
I think Stringer is a kid out of college. He might be 24 years old. He don't know shyt about shyt in terms of life experiences. He is still in that generalizing phase.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

they were in a relationship. No one is using a condom with a girl you’re in relationship with