Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Condola treated Lawrence like a young fukktoy and now she got him for 18 years. truly despise to see it. L's in the chat
#TeamLawrence we was winning all season mayne. Why???????? :to::to::to:

source.gif

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
they were in a relationship. No one is using a condom with a girl you’re in relationship with

Calling what they had a “relationship” is a bit of a stretch. The last time we saw them together, Lawrence found out that he was a booty call that invited himself to Friendsgiving & Condola asked if he would still be with Issa.

They had cute dates & screwed on the regular. Their dating was just as shallow as Molly/Andrew...but at least Molly/Andrew had a title to this relationship.

They met at Tiffany’s baby shower & the child is about 3-4 months old. So in approximately 6 months, Condola/Lawrence got together, created a child, & Lawrence got back with his ex.

They got pregnant off of a situationship.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad Andrew decided to get that shyt off his chest Molly really needed to hear that shyt. Condola being pregnant is wack and only used to give Lawrence an L after crushing this whole season. They spent too much time on fukking Tiffany and her disappearing I understood the purpose of it but damn that was alot of time wasted for a season finale. I'd rather that time been spent on mending Issa's and Molly's relationship in a manner like they did with Issa and Lawrence.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
So Molly used the, "what about the white people" argument that failed miserably to obtain beach towels at the resort, pulls it back out 3 weeks later on actual LAPD officers in a heated standoff.

This show and it's recycled tropes

:snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Calling what they had a “relationship” is a bit of a stretch. The last time we saw them together, Lawrence found out that he was a booty call that invited himself to Friendsgiving & Condola asked if he would still be with Issa.

They had cute dates & screwed on the regular. Their dating was just as shallow as Molly/Andrew...but at least Molly/Andrew had a title to this relationship.

They met at Tiffany’s baby shower & the child is about 3-4 months old. So in approximately 6 months, Condola/Lawrence got together, created a child, & Lawrence got back with his ex.

They got pregnant off of a situationship.
It was 100% a relationship. Ya'll women gotta stop changing the definition of shyt. A relationship is obvious, are we bf/gf? Yes. iight then. It can be for a week, a month, three months, a year, five years. A relationship is clear. They were clearly seeing each other. Condola even felt some type way with Issa because she was fukking Lawerence raw and ain't in the market to share.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I recently made the conscious decision to stop having sex with any woman who I don't see myself with longterm or at the bare minimum be willing to raise a child with if shyt falls apart. It's been tough because I need a nut but I can't live the way I did in my 20s anymore........that episode really spoke to my soul. I'd want to kill myself if I had to raise a child with some of the women I've placed my penis in. Might gotta take a walk real quick.
Having a baby with a broad you don’t give 3 cats asses about? Massive L
breh the visuals right now are terrifying.:wow:

I would legit go into depression if some of the thots I messed around with last year got knocked up. can't make sloppy moves like this at 33

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I fukking hated how they did Lawrence this season. Straight up shoehorned him back into the Issa relationship then Condola pregnant.

Why couldn't he get this season to just be a player while he's back on his feet fukking random bytches without the extra shyt.
Did you not watch season 2? That’s all he was doing