Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He was tripping on that one, I had to leave #Lawrencehive after that. Tasha was down for him and lifted him up when his self esteem was down.
Now my breh rose like a phoenix from the ashes. He needs to bag a Tasha or a PAAG in San Francisco :blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
ok molly was trifling for that text...who does that? :mjlol:

also OT but I’m say this before I forget again...I need to see her in person...don’t understand how a chic can go from being hot to trash and back...she (molly) be looking right one ep...then horrible the next...then back to looking good during an interview and back to looking wack the next smmfh

Facts
Molly be so hit or miss looks wise.
Sometimes I be thinking its the wardrobe, but I don't know. Shorty will look like a solid 8 one scene/episode and then go to a strong 5 in the next episode or scene. shyt crazy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He was tripping on that one, I had to leave #Lawrencehive after that. Tasha was down for him and lifted him up when his self esteem was down.
I've been there in real life after my ex hurt me. I look back and just shake my head at the quality women that I didn't take seriously because I was still hurt from being cheated on and wasn't ready mentally to appreciate a good woman. Then by the time I came around and realized what I fukked up the women were done with my bullshyt and didn't believe I had changed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she was sexy in the vacation episode in this episode she was trash

she didn’t look bad this ep to me...but I think she was featured on that follow up talk-piece after ep 8 and she was looking hit in the face smh

Facts
Sometimes I be thinking its the wardrobe, but I don't know. Shorty will look like a solid 8 one scene/episode and then go to a strong 5 in the next episode or scene. shyt crazy

I thought/think maybe it depends on how she has her hair...or maybe her makeup...idk...but I be real hot and cold when it comes to her...one ep I’ll be lusting after her...other eps she’ll have me thinking “ewww”

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Facts
She's naturally beautiful but does a lot of different things aesthetically(makeup/hair/wardrobe) that make for drastically different results. Issa on the other hand is a lot more consistent with her aesthetics so you're mostly gonna feel how you're gonna feel about her. If Molly kept it more "chill" like Issa then she would be permanently :takedat: status

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Naw it definitely should’ve. fukk that bytch mean “See I’m trying with her” when you’re literally doing the complete opposite, corny ass bytch. You didn’t even wanna play the drinking game! Everything about this wack ass bytch is corny, superficial and narcissistic. I don’t understand how she has defenders unless you really resonate with her personality... it’s crazy how irritating she’s become since S2. All this looking down on Issa like you, yourself, ain’t a big ass trip.
The Real issue is Molly doesnt want to see issa Progress. In fact, the shyt really kicked off when she jealous of condola. She knew condola was a better friend then she was and she was dating her ex boyfriend:francis:. shyt even Lawrence who she cheated on supported what Issa wanted to do. Molly is just a fukked individual.

And anyone I know that give excuses to her I give them the side-eye.:hhh:

Daps
The Real issue is Molly doesnt want to see issa Progress. In fact, the shyt really kicked off when she jealous of condola. She knew condola was a better friend then she was and she was dating her ex boyfriend:francis:. shyt even Lawrence who she cheated on supported what Issa wanted to do. Molly is just a fukked individual.

You beat me to it but you how BGS give it up...it good to have mentors that look at the type of stuff as well .

Daps

:salute:as always ...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Lawrence never really took her seriously. He only hit her up when he didn't wanna pay the stripper bread in season 1 and knew she was a quick flip. In his mind he probably thought he was 'better' than her, didn't see a real future with her and that cookout only solidified things. He only screwed up because he didn't let her know what things were from jump street - he never should have told her he fukked Issa. She wasn't his girlfriend.

Daps
Don't think that Lawrence allowing her to help ol dude pack his apt was a shyt test to see if she cheat again . We will see if she pass the test next week :ufdup:. Remember fellas always protect the good nikka on the inside of you .... that's really what all the "Armour" is about .

Last edited: