Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Episode was trash outside of Issa driving the old man

this ep was a waste of time , no story line

Maybe that was the intention, she has lost her best friend over something she felt she did no wrong over for the fall out. The mutual friend wants her to be the bigger person & Issa feels like nahh fukk that this time MOLLY needs to be the bigger person and stick the olive branch out. So— yeah the episode was dry because Issa was trying to prove that she was fine without anyone. And we see she just made trash choices. But that happens when you fly solo. Sometimes you make trash plans and sometimes you find yourself in a great new spot.
Flying solo has its risks.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who goes to a Paint and Sip event dolo? If she was sitting next to less friendly people she would be getting faded and painting by herself? :gucci:
Glad we finally got to spend some time with her Mom, it has been a bit weird she hasn't gotten any shine and she lives in the same city? Dunno I was close with my folks, if I dramatized my life they would be integral.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think 8 episodes is the best bet for Insecure. A few episodes this season have felt like filler. Looking forward to next week's episode. An episode outside of LA looks pretty cool.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, I watched last night and can barely remember anything other than Issa getting played by those chicks and crying to her mom. Could have used some Lawrence/Condola clarity

Now that the Block Party is over not sure what to expect or look forward to now? Feel like it came too early this season

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
looks like next week's episode will entirely be about Molly the way this one was entirely about Issa.

then the week after will be the season finale.

wonder where they're going with it. :jbhmm:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Episode was trash outside of Issa driving the old man

I thought it was excellent

Who goes to a Paint and Sip event dolo? If she was sitting next to less friendly people she would be getting faded and painting by herself? :gucci:
Glad we finally got to spend some time with her Mom, it has been a bit weird she hasn't gotten any shine and she lives in the same city? Dunno I was close with my folks, if I dramatized my life they would be integral.
A lot of people like to do stuff like that to step outside of their comfort, some people can fit in no matter situation and some people want jump start the process of not being an introvert anymore

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We stickied

:ohhh:

Them 2017 vibes :wow:
tenor.gif