Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
fukk you kyla Pratt
:to:

Flex Alexander raised her better than that :francis:

15249021d0d298834ad0101972941dde.jpg

That whole car conversation with George was :russ:, especially with him getting on her about the temperature and calling her a feminaizi.

George: Okay, we're equal :mjgrin:

I might help out a pregnant lady with groceries at the store, but I'm not giving strangers rides :hubie:

Liked the scene with Issa and her mom, also self-care Sunday had her not dealing with Molly at the end :ehh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think they are in Nayarit, Punta Mita next episode, I was there for my birthday in 2018. Maybe the most beautiful place I have ever been. St Regis/W
That shyt got me sad knowing I can't travel for a while smh. I never thought I'd enjoy hiking but love it when it takes you to a beautiful as location.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That hug and cry + convo with her mom hit home, I had to have one of them talks last year, down to the whole “by this time in your life you were married with kids and house” :to:

I enjoyed this solo mission episode, I’ve had them weekends where I’m just in my own world, meet who I meet, so wtf I wanna do, ignore everyone until I’m ready to talk. fukk them bytches sticking her with the check tho :pacspit: