Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Interesting. They really seem surprised that the vast majority of viewers and takes on this are anti-Molly.

They wanted it to be one way, but it's the other way
i feel like you saw my post on fb but i know u didnt lmao i said the same shyt b
theyre really caping hard for molly

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i feel like you saw my post on fb but i know u didnt lmao i said the same shyt b
theyre really caping hard for molly
I missed your post, but that article just read like they don't want people to shyt on Yvonne too hard because of "Molly", right before her special drops in a few weeks.
:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
am I the only one that thinks issa “went back” to nathan just to get him to ask duke to get vince staples for the block party?

I don't see Issa as that calculating. I think she liked him but Molly blocked him at the end of last season so she was happy to revisit the relationship.

It just so happened that he could also help with Andrew

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I missed your post, but that article just read like they don't want people to shyt on Yvonne too hard because of "Molly", right before her special drops in a few weeks.
:mjlol:
it was someone else post i commented on. thats how i know u aint see it
they just left out all the shytty shyt shed do to issa when something postive would happen for her or the self sabotaging shyt

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. They really seem surprised that the vast majority of viewers and takes on this are anti-Molly.

They wanted it to be one way, but it's the other way
It reminds me of the writers on Queen Sugar and their surprise at the audience's reaction to the Nova character.
The writers love her but we all think she's trash.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ ya I didn’t peep it until this last ep lol

they seem to be using her image for only the photo parts but it doesn’t look like her in the “acting” parts

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Writers underestimated that a lot of people like Issa, because a lot of people are like Issa. They are going to take her side regardless.
Everyone that watches the show regularly has a character on the show that they identify with....hence the reason #TeamLawrence is a real thing.