Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Which is why I say leave any woman that agree with Issa cheating on Lawrence because the moment you fall off financially she'll do the same :mjlol:

Na, bruh. She’ll cheat on you after you get your shyt together, 2 days before you take her ring shopping. And then she will complain about how she put in all the work for the next girl.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So Molly was her nikka when she asked for the favor but not her nikka after she told her no?

Come on man, yall wildin.
Nah, Molly was on some bullshyt. And I'm saying that as someone who has been on Molly's side most of the time this season. Granted, her and Issae haven't been on the best terms lately but Molly should've put that aside considering the circumstances. Your best friend has been working on this huge project for almost half a year. This is probably the biggest thing she has ever done in her life. You have seen her pouring her heart and soul into this event. This could be a major turning point in her professional and personal life. This is also something that will benefit the whole community. And now due to unforeseen circumstances beyond her control, the project is in jeopardy. So, she's asking you to ask your boyfriend if he can use his business connections to book a replacement act. Are you really gonna let your best friend's dream fail just to teach her a lesson? A real friend is not gonna turn down a simple request knowing what's on the line. Molly had nothing to lose. She was just being petty. The best response would've been Molly to say, "I'll do what I can, BUT we have to have a serious conversation about our friendship." That's all that needed to be done.