Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nate did like the extreme ghost though, when you are sleeping with someone, talking to them everyday, like a couple pretty much, and he just disappeared, no response, nothing. That's egregious. Never had that happen. Never did it.

I thought the show did such a good job of that process, when she gets over the ghosting. I was traveling when I watched that episode, came home and someone did that to me, but the lightweight version of slowly phasing someone out. We never talked everyday or even every week, she wasn't only one, but still a sort of bittersweet irony.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nate did like the extreme ghost though, when you are sleeping with someone, talking to them everyday, like a couple pretty much, and he just disappeared, no response, nothing. That's egregious. Never had that happen. Never did it.

Not only that HE was giving Issa hella “Claiming” vibes. HE told Issa he was feeling her seriously and was acting like she wasn’t just a cut buddy just to go ghost.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
kellie vs ahmal is one the greatest side stories on tv in a minute :lolbron:.

“ hi ahmal, I’m here too :usure:

:comeon: I saw you”

“Why don’t you try drowning yourself :mjgrin:?”

“You 1st :troll:

She probably made a gay joke way back then and it’s been on ever since :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Interesting. They really seem surprised that the vast majority of viewers and takes on this are anti-Molly.

They wanted it to be one way, but it's the other way

And the funny part is that the show runners/cast shock in the viewers reaction probably boils down to one thing. That “thing” is that Hollywood moves differently then your everyday, ordinary people.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Maaan Molly was on some bs, Nathan and Andrew both made a choice to help Issa out. :francis: