Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He's not gonna be happy though.

He's going to get up in something :ahh: but inside he's still going to be hurting:mjcry:

Not even sure Tasha will be able to make it stop burning:mjcry:

He still need to hit that though:ufdup::shaq:

that episode where she came up in best buy with her titties all showin, she was lookin good as hell. lawrence a strong man for turning that down :banderas:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:ooh:

:huhldup:if this was how the season ended. The anticipation for season 2 would be unbearable if that happened but I'm not sure it would be worth it as a narrative choice. That's foul shyt you don't come back from:francis:

well all I know is I rewinded that shyt, and whomever he was with had her EXACT same hairstyle. :patrice:

no need to spoiler that shyt since this is all speculation on something that has yet to air.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On the first episode right now and brehs convince me I need to keep watching the other episodes because this shyt is :francis: right now.

And Issa comes off kinda lesbian for some reason. She seems neutralized.

EDIT - 2 episodes in and I'm about to toss this shyt in the bushes. Dialogue/script is insanely weak. Molly is basically a less attractive, hoe version of Toni from Girlfriends and she + Issa literally talk about nothing. WTF is this show about LOL?

And Issa's bars are week as hell

Atlanta is light years ahead of this shyt.

The music on this show is the strongest point
this show is more cohesive than Atlanta.

Atlanta seems like a bunch of pilots over the course of a season

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The show is pretty good. A female friend put me onto it, but now I watch it by myself. :mjpls:

The tension in this episode was excellent. The entire time I was like "Is Lawrence gonna find out?" :lupe: It also feels realistic. Anybody around that age who is dating can relate.

I thought it was the finale so I was really on edge. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.