☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's what I thought. The black men on this show are mild tempered, job driven and not cheating or smacking females around. Finally they paint the average black man, not like rappers with that are over the top bravado.
I gotta show respect...these gotta be the most...average dudes I've ever seen on TV... :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
U would have to be a complete narcissistic a$$hole to even remotely put any blame on Lawrence. bytch was doin that nikka dirty for a minute. Flirting wit dude. Fantasizing about dude. Putting up that she single on Facebook. Broke up wit the nikka without any real explanation. Just let shyt build up and her ego get so inflated to the point she felt she had to dead him to have an excuse to go fukk wit the next nikka. Straight deaded him on her way going out to the club. Imagine what was prolly racing thru that nikka's mind after she did that? Used her friends grievances just to have an excuse to meet a nikka. Basically shyts on her friend in a rap song on stage (shorty is a garbage rapper by the way). While this dude turns himself around. Tries to fix himself. Turns down a bad bytch who appreciates him and what he brings to the table. All to get ultimately played by Issa. She didn't own up to nothing. He had to find out in a fukked up way. She didn't really have shyt to explain to him honestly cause she was wrong ALL the way thru. From top to bottom. He got tight and flipped the table. And got the fukk outta there. He actually looked like he was in shock that she actually fukked the nikka. He didn't think she would say she went THAT far. He was thrown off. And hurt as fukk. he handled that shyt like a real man.
Foul shyt is, I can name a bunch of dudes who've been in this situation :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Hell yea Lawrence :salute: dont let that bish continue to do u dirty. He either gotta leave her ass point blank or fukk 2 bytches before he try to work it out (gotta give him an extra bish cuz this hoe went raw :usure:)....Even then tho me personally i'd be done because i feel cheating is the highest form of disrespect. I dont care what you're going thru or anything. If u get to the point where u give no fukks about what your significant other would feel then obvious u dont care about the relationship :ld:....the lil spat between issa and molly was lit too and needed to be said. Thats how friendships grow stronger or if it falters u know u werent that good of friends to begin with :manny:....that wig molly was wearing tho :scusthov: and HA! at her showing up again at ol dude house :mjlol: thank gawd he slammed that door in her face :blessed:...both these chicks deserve finale Ls
That's what I thought. The black men on this show are mild tempered, job driven and not cheating or smacking females around. Finally they paint the average black man, not like rappers with that are over the top bravado.
the coli "militants" dropping paragraphs of text and shyt about how black men are portrayed two eps in :russ: niccas be locked and loaded to shyt on something thats female driven on this board

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I told y'all that resemblance was crazy between Molly and her :russ:

raw

OMG I need a paper bag to help me breathe right now!!!! Toni is like Molly's long lost big sister! Toni come play that part sis!

#bigsista

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finally caught up on this show

Man Lawrence a good dude, I actually that he'd be more suspicious last episode after she was acting so funny but i guess he was more concerned with his job interview stuff. But he finally dropped the hammer on ole girl :blessed: I'm glad he got out the house without abusing her, it was dicey there, if she didnt move I'd have jumped out the window :mjglad:

Molly... man she's messed up, it's kind of weird, I thought she brought up therapy to low key see if Issa would be as dismissive but when issa said it might be a good idea she turned it on her like Issa brought it up. Also she dissed my boy jackie chan then wonders why she can't find a man? And that argument they had :mjcry: feels bad man, being called out on your short comings by the one closest to you

Issa this dumb sloppy hoe, I can't believe my friend was trying to defend her, she sloppy as hell. From fake breaking up with her man so she could get her back blown out, pretending to be looking out for her friend when she was just trying to hit, putting herself in the position of talking to the guy she has a huge crush on and is lusting after and hanging out with him, litting him hit raw then dawging him out.

This has been a great season so far

I looked at the preview again and that dude molly throws down isn't Larry, hes at the strip club with whats his face and some stripper (Not tasha) is all up on him

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It's LIT! I'm caught up.

The show's dope. I'm glad Insecure and Atlanta putting on for black tv. It's been a drought for black tv shows ever since Girlfriends ended and "The Game" started

I agree, I was happy to get Blackish and the Carmichael Show on network TV in the past couple of years, good black sitcoms. Now we have Atlanta and Insecure carving their niche on cable. And there are even the over the top Dramas like Power and Empire. This definitely one of the best times of Black TV. I was scared we were going to be reduced to only reality shows for a minute

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, I was happy to get Blackish and the Carmichael Show on network TV in the past couple of years, good black sitcoms. Now we have Atlanta and Insecure carving their niche on cable. And there are even the over the top Dramas like Power and Empire. This definitely one of the best times of Black TV. I was scared we were going to be reduced to only reality shows for a minute
These networks are understanding now that these Cac sitcoms/shows are stale now. People want to see color. I'm sure there will be more minority piff in the future too :popcorn3:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Don't forget about Survivor's Remorse either, another slept on show with great acting

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Survivors Remorse is damn near the best black show on tv. It might just be a step below Atlanta

1). Atlanta
2). Survivors Remorse
3). Insecure
4). Blackish

Survivor's Remorse is holding it down so hard. They lost Mike Epps and never lost a step. That's a major deal considering what he brought to the table.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
So I spent the holiday at the beach with some friends and one night after some drinks and playing cards of the friends mentions that they brought their jail broken firestick. So we can't decide on a movie to watch because we've seen mostly everything that is good....so a light bulb goes off in my head :scheme: I say I've been watching this new show on HBO called Insecure and I think they might like it. So now I'm sitting here with 3 women waiting to see their reaction about the show and by the third or fourth episode they were hooked :feedme:

At first they were surprised I watched a show like this but then their comments about the characters on the show reminded me of this thread....They called Molly a bird and said she see moves too fast (which most have said on here, about the moving too fast part). They said Issa was the worst type of woman and that Lawrence was too good for her...had a good man at home and wasn't supportive of his plans and goals. Surprisingly they weren't too concerned about Jared's sexually experiment :leon: they felt Molly was being hypocritical because she admitted to being with a woman.

Overall they loved the show but one of the women did point out the We Got Yall t-shirt was a white hand holding black kids :mjlol: :ohhh:
Insecure-Hbo-2016-Tv-Official-Promotional-T-Shirt-Xl.jpg