Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Is this show good brehs I lightly heard about it from some birds at the job thought it was a female sex and the city but I see the thread has done numbers.
After a shyt second season and a rough start to the 3rd its back. Episodes 5 and 6 especially have been hilarious

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Got damn Issa be looking homely as fukk
This nikka Chad like 5'6, but he stay with those lines :mjlol:
Lawrence better holla at church bae :ohlawd:
Asian dude should have cussed Molly out :ld:
Did Daniel get bushed :heh:
All these women Lawrence got access to, he better not even think about getting back with Issa

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Issa hit a new all time low stalking this dude and smh, this is the set up for them to get back together.

I hope we get to see some more of the new baddie he got cause it would be ashamed if they don't work more with this and he just threw her to the side while he goes back to Issa.

What’s going to be the bigger L this season for Lawrence:

Clamidya or taking back Issa?
Taking back Issa. I was thinking they should and probably would get back together for the sake of the plot but the more I think about it the more it's best he doesn't get back with her lol.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why you say that?
Because the end of this past episode has people thinking they are going to get back together. It feels like classic misdirection. And both of the Insecure season finales so far have included “twists” on how Issas story ended. Season 1 she comes home to find Lawrence gone and then a jump cut to him getting in Tasha’s guts. Season 2 the reveal that she is staying with Daniel. If this past episode has people talking about Issa and Lawrence getting back together, with back to back episodes suggesting it’s going there, then I expect Issa to swerve and subvert that expectation in the finale.

I could be wrong though.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Also this supposed to be a Black forum and bum ass Better Call Saul can get a sticky and Insecure; created, written, and starring a black woman can’t:gucci:

Yeah, I have a problem with one of the most popular black TV shows not being stickied on one of the most popular black websites.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Because the end of this past episode has people thinking they are going to get back together. It feels like classic misdirection. And both of the Insecure season finales so far have included “twists” on how Issas story ended. Season 1 she comes home to find Lawrence gone and then a jump cut to him getting in Tasha’s guts. Season 2 the reveal that she is staying with Daniel. If this past episode has people talking about Issa and Lawrence getting back together, with back to back episodes suggesting it’s going there, then I expect Issa to swerve and subvert that expectation in the finale.

I could be wrong though.
Good observation but then again why would they bring him back into the story for her to just swerve him and friend zone him. If she does that then she will probably still get back with him by next season anyway. Though you're right on them liking to use misdirection and doing the unthinkable on this show when it comes to season finale's.

She may get back with him but then the dude who she met driving Lyft may hit her up towards the end of the episode causing a dilemma for her, or maybe she will want to get back with Lawrence but he would shoot her down.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think in the Finale Issa will get a job at that music performing Arts school and she will hit it off with that Latino dude she met at the job fair.