Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come Lawrence always runs into the finest women?!

HOW MAN!??! HOWWWWW :bryan:

Thats one lucky nikka boy

Breh lives in LA. The talent out here is abundant. Best total package black women in the country. Tons of mixed baddies. Latinas. And if you're into white girls (dont understand why you would be in LA, but :hubie:) they've got that on lock to.

Whatever's your flavor, we got it brehs :mjgrin:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
ctfu Daniel somewhere making struggle wind flute beats just as hurt as Issa is right now. that's tough........

They are both lame and underachievers and belong together. She wants to do music related shyt so bad and never asked him to hook her up with any beats yet had no issue crashing at his spot rent free for who knows how long.

Chick legit thought new dude was her clean slate and for all we know he’s in a coma somewhere. She better show homage to Lawrence for blessing her with the lead on that entrepreneur class. She could be a better person for it when it’s all said and done.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I aint know Molly was that sexy, god damn! :damn:

Also the chick Lawrence met at church was a baddie too :banderas:

:lawd: Amen, praise the lord.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
solid ep. Issa crazy af tho. Broads like that are a no go. shyt pathetic :hhh:....lawrence not bout to be with that church baddie (another curly hair cheat code chick :pachaha:) cuz he switching churches. Unless she switch with him its a done deal :yeshrug:...she was bad af tho :noah:
Also this supposed to be a Black forum and bum ass Better Call Saul can get a sticky and Insecure; created, written, and starring a black woman can’t:gucci:
answered your own question :ld:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Breh lives in LA. The talent out here is abundant. Best total package black women in the country. Tons of mixed baddies. Latinas. And if you're into white girls (dont understand why you would be in LA, but :hubie:) they've got that on lock to.

Whatever's your flavor, we got it brehs :mjgrin:
Guess I'm moving to LA, never been on the west coast before :jawalrus:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've loved the last few episodes after not feeling the early season.

Lowkey the funniest shyt to me was the combo of the Asian dude calling Molly out on being grimey for fukking a married dude and her leaving, then on the flip side telling Issa if you're real with somebody and they run off why would you want to be with them.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
the whole creepin thru homie bedroom was it for me...i could NEVER wife a chick (beforehand) if I knew she did that....such a wrap...:camby:

i really can't see Issa and Lawrence reconnecting....hope that lil brunch convo was just some bullshyt....:jbhmm:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This episode was on point:mjlol:

I love how so much of the dialogue doesn't feel written. It flows like real conversations, including the awkward beats of silence where you try to find something else to say. It feels really natural.

That church shyt was so realistic too. I been there, Lawrence. I been there:francis:

There was some really good camera work this episode too, it went well with the stream of consciousness thing they played around with. Liked how that connected to Lawrence telling her she was in her own head again. Nice writing there:ehh:

I swear I have a dream about my teeth falling out at least once a month too :sadcam:

But yeah, back to back to back great episodes. Sucks how much I wasn't feeling the first 4 because now the damn season is over.