Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Issa looney as shyt.

But THATS how you know when you got a chick. When she ready to break into your place and hack your laptop for any TRACE of your existence.

I think its safe to say that Nathan is in jail or got warrants and is on the run.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That conversation between Lawrence and Issa at the diner was a nice little moment.

The show does a good job making their connection a real thing. Like you can see how they fell in love initially.

It seems like this season is coming to a close hella fast, even though its the same 8 episode season as before. We still haven’t gotten any closure on Issa/Daniel or Kelli/Amanda Diva or Molly/Dro. Now Lawrence is back and they still playing the Lawrence/Issa game while simultaneously hyping up the Nathan “mystery”.

Issa don’t even have a real job and her hopes and dreams are hinging on this block party.

So either next week is gonna be one of those episodes where EVERY character shows up at one central location (block party) and shyt just gets all put out in the open or they gonna save alot of these dangling plot threads for season 4

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That conversation between Lawrence and Issa at the diner was a nice little moment.

The show does a good job making their connection a real thing. Like you can see how they fell in love initially.

It seems like this season is coming to a close hella fast, even though its the same 8 episode season as before. We still haven’t gotten any closure on Issa/Daniel or Kelli/Amanda Diva or Molly/Dro. Now Lawrence is back and they still playing the Lawrence/Issa game while simultaneously hyping up the Nathan “mystery”.

Issa don’t even have a real job and her hopes and dreams are hinging on this block party.

So either next week is gonna be one of those episodes where EVERY character shows up at one central location (block party) and shyt just gets all put out in the open or they gonna save alot of these dangling plot threads for season 4

They gone leave us hanging like :umad: stay tuned!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Issa looney as shyt.

But THATS how you know when you got a chick. When she ready to break into your place and hack your laptop for any TRACE of your existence.

I think its safe to say that Nathan is in jail or got warrants and is on the run.

I thought so too, but Issa saw the pic of dude thanking him for the cut :patrice:. Maybe he did just ghost her, although it seemed like he was really digging her.

Either way she's flipping out, trying to hack computers and dreaming about her teeth falling out :skip:. While Issa is getting ghosted, Lawrence trying to find the Holy Ghost in church :blessed:. Of course dude has another attractive woman approach him off bat :myman:, she was fine as hell but when she started talking about Bible Study and working with the kids, he was :ld:. Lawrence ain't ready to be on the deacon board yet :whoa:. Of course Chad would be the one to really take to the service.

Molly bumping heads at work and with Andrew, more fodder for her therapist again :pachaha:

I am curious to see what note the season ends on next week.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lawrence need to hook up with that fine ass church girl

Issa and Molly were looking all types of foul this episode, straight cringed with scene looking thru the asian dude and nathan's house. First of all, I wouldn't even open the fukking door for Molly after walking off our date, and then seeing issa just walk thru my house and I don't even fukk with you like that?

Naw b, the cops would have been called.

Molly too stubborn and hard headed, she got called exactly what she is and didn't like hearing that shyt. bytch you knowingly slept with a married man, yes you grimey.