Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Tasha had the conversation skills of a 7th grader. Her being a good one is like big Rel being a good one. They don't fit what that person is even looking for. Lawrence wasn't looking for a good girl, he was looking for some ass and when he considered making her an option, he realize that they have nothing in common outside of sex.

True. I'm just projecting my life in there. I need me a Tasha :ahh: I know u don't need a degree to be a banker but Ima assume she got a masters or sum and is one of those girls u don't even know is smart af

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tasha was a hoodrat. Her vibe was off. He knew she was a fukk buddy but he didn't know the rules for it. He could have just said, look, I am trying to find myself right now but at this time, I just want this to be about us having fun. shyt Issa and Daniel played it perfectly. No games. Issa fukked it up sucking dikk and shyt. Tasha wasn't his type breh. If someone ain't your type, outside of sex, it can't happen but lying to someone and hurting them is lame.
Tasha was a hoodrat. That was her whole part in the show to play. A LA hoodrat.
Nothing about her came off as a hoodrat to me
:manny:
Why take her on a date when he clearly didn't have to:comeon:
I'ma let u cook tho

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Good finale....

Was really hoping for a 30 days with Kelli segment.... :mjgrin:

Molly will forever be a mess.... Counseling or not.... She wants to be a ho and that ain't never gonna change.... U feel bad for the dudes that fall for her.... :francis:

The Issa and Lawrence scene was dope... and nearly had me throw my remote at the screen when they showed that fantasy montage.... I was like fukk NOOOOOOO LAWRENCE!!!.... :damn::damn:

once I realized it was a daydream I calmed down... :ahh:

What did Lawrence, Chad, and Derek see on the screen when they was watching Due North???.... :dahell:

Issa, Kelli, Molly and Tiffany stay sonin each other in spurts.... :mjlol:

Issa played the shyt out of Lil Rey... "oh he got a beard... Thats whats up.." :mjlol:

Lawrence played himself wearin his emotions on his sleave with the Indian chick.... Just continue to get the puss.... fukk u care if she coo with her ex.... :gucci:

Looking forward to next season.... :blessed:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tasha had the conversation skills of a 7th grader. Her being a good one is like big Rel being a good one. They don't fit what that person is even looking for. Lawrence wasn't looking for a good girl, he was looking for some ass and when he considered making her an option, he realize that they have nothing in common outside of sex.
Where did they show her with no conversation skills? Seems like they had fun on the date. All the issues in the relationship were caused by Lawrence, same with Aparna as well.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nothing about her came off as a hoodrat to me
:manny:
Why take her on a date when he clearly didn't have to:comeon:
I'ma let u cook tho
This show is based in LA. The hoodrats in Atlanta are different. The ones in DC are completely different.

Where did they show her with no conversation skills? Seems like they had fun on the date. All the issues in the relationship were caused by Lawrence, same with Aparna as well.
In the bedroom at her place when watching TV. She was turned off on her conversations and tried to go to sex when he got annoyed.

Stop it, Aparna was laughing with the white nikka, flirting with the nikka, she was texting other nikkas, she was flagrant with everything. nikka, you sound like you the type of nikka who liked to get played by hoes and be wearing the same Carl Thomas sweater Lawrence had on like "What's a man to do, when he just can't take no more". Come on breh, that Aparna was out of pocket the whole ep.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Predictions:

Dro gonna tell Molly he divorcing his wife to be with her. (Molly will say no)

Derek and Tiffany gonna reveal their problems and maybe divorce

Issa and Daniel gonna fall out, and Daniel may be gone for good.

Lawrence gonna mess it up with Arpana

Issa gonna get the vice principal fired

Lawrence and Issa gonna have a real talk and end up being friends again after Lawrence sees Issa in a mess and the apartment a mess. (they gonna eventually get married)
:mjlol::francis:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lawrence caught feelings with aparna
Big difference with how he went into the rebound situation with Tasha(basically stringing her along and using her for sex)
maybe it was the issa meetup that triggered his feelings of inadequacy but he seemed to be extra worried about her ex when they just got together...

Molly puts to much value on sex, status, and appearance. She self sabotages all her good relationships but she's at least somewhat better than issa since her career isn't suffering over her bad choices from her personal life.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This show is based in LA. The hoodrats in Atlanta are different. The ones in DC are completely different.

In the bedroom at her place when watching TV. She was turned off on her conversations and tried to go to sex when he got annoyed.

Stop it, Aparna was laughing with the white nikka, flirting with the nikka, she was texting other nikkas, she was flagrant with everything. nikka, you sound like you the type of nikka who liked to get played by hoes and be wearing the same Carl Thomas sweater Lawrence had on like "What's a man to do, when he just can't take no more". Come on breh, that Aparna was out of pocket the whole ep.
Tasha was watching a show and he wanted to smash u sick
Nyggas just calling Tasha a hoodrat off nothing can't even give one solid example
Aparna was only interested in him
Lawrence was the one making false accusations cuz he was insecure
Was scared to even talk about it sounding like a simp "so what u like about him"
Who says that lol
I'ma let u cook tho