Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Molly friend zoned him, then was like, that's fukked up, let me give him so p*ssy. She threw it at breh, she took the dikk. Big boy never been around a hoe. Hoes are hoes for a reason. They can't control themselves, they are just hoes. These type of broads coli dudes be trying to turn into wives and then mad they running you through the mud and cheating and shyt.

:mjcry: I did it when I was 20 bra.

After I got to know her I turnt into Iil rell and was telling the bytch u the baddest girl on campus and shyt. Tryna wife her. I ain't even get to fukk. This girl was a hoe and all she really wanted to do was fukk,. N I talked myself out of the puzzy :yeshrug:

That was 3 years ago, I've learned :mjgrin:

Ain't never going out bad like Lawerence or Quintin

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjcry: I did it when I was 20 bra.

After I got to know her I turnt into Iil rell and was telling the bytch u the baddest girl on campus and shyt. Tryna wife her. I ain't even get to fukk. This girl was a hoe and all she really wanted to do was fukk,. N I talked myself out of the puzzy :yeshrug:

That was 3 years ago, I've learned :mjgrin:

Ain't never going out bad like Lawerence or Quintin
That's usually how it works for the most part but this nikka actually helped her. You got to remember, she got offers, was able to navigate at work, she was making moves. In all fairness, when most nikkas get friendzone. They aren't really adding shyt to the table and of course, they talk way too damn much. Just like Issa did when Lawrence came to apologize.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lawrence don't have it in him to be an alpha male
He handled the aparna situation all wrong but hey he's lawrence listening to his more assertive friends and failing
He handle Aparna wrong by making her official. That was a stupid decision. She should have NEVER been more than a fukk. This nikka was doing the most again, just like he did with Tasha.

Trying to turn hoes and hoodrats into wives.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
exactly, that shyt should have never been an option to take her seriously after that. how do I look locking down Napoleon Dynamite's sloppy seconds :hhh:.
I honestly don't think it as much as him being insecure as I just think he was more disappointed. Like "u slept wit this nikka yet u say u don't like shyt about him?". It wasn't just the fact she was wit the nikka. It was also why she was wit him. Honestly that shyt would've been a complete turn off for me anyway.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Did anyone catch that Derek said Tiffany was watching "Due North" with Issa, but we see she wasn't there? Derek mentioning a 'Fred' who'd been a problem for their relationship, and later we find out Tiffany is pregnant? I may be jumping the gun here, but I'm sensing some season 3 f*ckery from those two.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
exactly, that shyt should have never been an option to take her seriously after that. how do I look locking down Napoleon Dynamite's sloppy seconds :hhh:.
He handle Aparna wrong by making her official. That was a stupid decision. She should have NEVER been more than a fukk. This nikka was doing the most again, just like he did with Tasha.

Trying to turn hoes and hoodrats into wives.
Y'all sound silly like women don't have sex lol
At least she was honest
How was Tasha a hoe
Can't say either was a hoe or hoodrat
Tasha seemed like a cool person
Only issue aparna was the dude she hit was too close to home

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If lil rel would of hit molly with that real nikka D he could of had her in the bag :snoop:
Molly the typical girl that can only find value in a sexual connection. She doesn't realize that sex is literally everywhere but someone that can be a life partner is hard as hell to find and lil rel had all the qualities that complimented her well and they could have been a power couple. But she only see the value in her lower areas, which devalues herself.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Lawrence ain't the type of have a cut buddy. He ain't built like that. Breh just need to join a chruch and wait till he find the one. He out here sleeping with hoodrats, sluts and bytches who don't give a fukk.

Tasha was a good one :mjcry:

I was under the impression she was going to go watch it, but got pregnancy sick and changed her mind. And she didn't communicate that with her husband, so he still just assumed she was watching it with them.
:yeshrug:

But they whole friend group hoes so she could be cheating too :manny:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y'all sound silly like women don't have sex lol
At least she was honest
How was Tasha a hoe
Can't say either was a hoe or hoodrat
Tasha seemed like a cool person
Only issue aparna was the dude she hit was too close to home
Tasha was a hoodrat. Her vibe was off. He knew she was a fukk buddy but he didn't know the rules for it. He could have just said, look, I am trying to find myself right now but at this time, I just want this to be about us having fun. shyt Issa and Daniel played it perfectly. No games. Issa fukked it up sucking dikk and shyt. Tasha wasn't his type breh. If someone ain't your type, outside of sex, it can't happen but lying to someone and hurting them is lame.
Tasha was a hoodrat. That was her whole part in the show to play. A LA hoodrat.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tasha was a good one :mjcry:

I was under the impression she was going to go watch it, but got pregnancy sick and changed her mind. And she didn't communicate that with her husband, so he still just assumed she was watching it with them.
:yeshrug:

But they whole friend group hoes so she found be cheating too :manny:
Tasha had the conversation skills of a 7th grader. Her being a good one is like big Rel being a good one. They don't fit what that person is even looking for. Lawrence wasn't looking for a good girl, he was looking for some ass and when he considered making her an option, he realize that they have nothing in common outside of sex.