Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Lawrence coming off like a straight up goof nikka in the car with cutie pie.
all mad someone hit.

goddammit Lawrence you got the power now!
dont chase them cheeks away!!

Expect a breh whose ex cheated on him with a past hookup to be OK with his current GF being friendly with a past hookup, brehs.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Love how the finale was directed and written.

This thing with molly and do about to blow up in her face probably early next season.

Issa and Daniel don't work. But sticking to the theme of the show, they both continue to do this 2 step with each other because they both insecure, and they about to embark on a insecure relationship which turns into shyt.

Lawrence is eventually going to realize he is not cut out for the single life and find someone more stable, I can see him and issa becoming friends next season.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:mjlol: at how fast Aparna deaded Lawrence. she wasted no time getting rid of that beta. seen his mindstate and was like
giphy.gif

and I'll be damned if I show up and apologize to a woman that cheated on ME, especially after all that wild shyt she had to say out front of the birthday dinner venue
full

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This episode was great. Kinda got me reflecting on my life life a bit. :wow:

Also, was it ever confirmed that Issa's brother was gay before tonight's show?

Yeah, it was mentioned or hinted at before.

The music is always great on the show, but I felt the direction really stood out in tonight's episode :ehh:

Even though Lawrence achieved a lot of growth by the end of the season, there are still a lot of stories you could tell with him. As long as him and Chad are still friends, when he called Aparna - Jasmine :mjlol:

Issa sneaking Hispanic kids on the weekend to study - We Got Y'all on the weekends :skip:

I'm glad they didn't have Lawrence and Issa get back together, it would have been too soon. As for the situations that Molly and Issa found themselves in at the end, growth takes time :manny:

It's not really hipsters calling Inglewood - I Wood is it? :lupe:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: at how fast Aparna deaded Lawrence. she wasted no time getting rid of that beta. seen his mindstate and was like
giphy.gif
wifin a chick that smashed a dude u gotta see everyday is foolishness
he should have kept her on deck but he liked her too much
You a beta if u think that shyt is cool

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
This episode was great. Kinda got me reflecting on my life life a bit. :wow:

Also, was it ever confirmed that Issa's brother was gay before tonight's show?

That nikka was suspect at that party it just wasn't over the top like that comment and his voice on the phone call at the end

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
wifin a chick that smashed a dude u gotta see everyday is foolishness
he should have kept her on deck but he liked her too much
You a beta if u think that shyt is cool
exactly, that shyt should have never been an option to take her seriously after that. how do I look locking down Napoleon Dynamite's sloppy seconds :hhh:.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
giphy.gif

and I'll be damned if I show up and apologize to a woman that cheated on ME, especially after all that wild shyt she had to say out front of the birthday dinner venue
full
She's a hoe, unlike Black hoes, non Black hoes run from leashes.