Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He wasnt working for 2 years. He was a bum. Stop caping for him.

did you compare the dream in this 28 year old's head to Facebook being created by a 20 year old and already being used by others on different college campuses? :heh:
He was not a bum. He wasn't a broke nikka. He had savings. Sometimes it takes that long to get a CAREER poppin. Not a job. A career. U see how it all worked out for him right? He's doing well on the business side of things cause he was patient. And he had the money to do that. Young people fukk up all the time by settling in a career path they don't want and get trapped in that shyt and can't move on. nikka never stopped looking for work. That's not a bum.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Foul ass bytch back fukking Daniel :pacspit:

I don't blame her :dame:

But that's the nikka who caused you to fukk up what you had in the first place :smh:

It's like when Rachel went on that date with Mark right after she broke up with Ross :damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was not a bum. He wasn't a broke nikka. He had savings. Sometimes it takes that long to get a CAREER poppin. Not a job. A career. U see how it all worked out for him right? He's doing well on the business side of things cause he was patient. And he had the money to do that. Young people fukk up all the time by settling in a career path they don't want and get trapped in that shyt and can't move on. nikka never stopped looking for work. That's not a bum.
He doing well... now! He was unemployed for 2 years.

His sex game was weak, and he forgot his woman's Bday.

And he wasnt patient, he was a bum.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought we were going by Harlem rules, brehs:dame:
Breh, Im saying though

I been in the gym hard every day the last 2 months, then this nikka take his shirt off and its :mindblown:

dWaw4.gif