Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
What they said about people having checklists was too real. And we all do it. Most of us single people meet plenty of perfectly fine potential partners that we dismiss because they don't check a certain box then turn around and complain how we can't meet a good man/woman.

I was guilty of this and that's why I don't date at all.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who invited him tho? She still invited him after she knew he was still fukking his ex. What type of silly ho invites someone to meet their family when the nikka is still out there fukking other bytches and you know about it? Lawrence made two bad moves. He told Tasha about fukking Issa(he should have never done that, that's not his girl and it's not really her business) and agreeing to go to the cookout, like I said before.

Lawrence doesn't have it in him to be a savage with these hoes, but low key he's winning. He can fukk Issa when he wants, them white chicks at his job when he wants and can probably sneak his way back into Tasha's bed if he plays his cards right.

:picard: You ain't got no heart.

I'm a fvk boi, but even I knew what Lawrence did was beyond anything I would do.

That's my cardinal rule, especially if I pawg. I ain't meeting any woman's family that I have 0 intentions of forming something long term.
That's how dudes get Steve McNaired up and wonder what they did for a chick to do something like that to them.
Meeting a chicks family and curving is a easy way for you to lose your life.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What they said about people having checklists was too real. And we all do it. Most of us single people meet plenty of perfectly fine potential partners that we dismiss because they don't check a certain box then turn around and complain how we can't meet a good man/woman.

Yeah, Molly has made her dating pool very, very, VERY shallow. She needs to watch out or she's gonna end up pushing 40 alone and miserable

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that's why I said his real screw up was telling Tasha about sleeping with Issa and then apologizing for it. Mixed signals. She knew was time it was with Lawrence, he came over every weekend, beat the breaks off her p*ssy, didn't even take the chick out on dates... that ain't no damn relationship! Once he told her about the Issa situation I can see why she would think it was deeper than it was.

So true. His homeboy had already put him up on game with Tasha in episode 1. All he had to do was follow the blueprint. The dating, apologies for smashing Issa, and going to family functions would give any lady mixed signals at best.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
That family cookout in the park shyt wasn't for him He not trying to the electric slide.

bruh there's plenty of events men don't wanna go to with a female especially if he not trying to get serious. But he went about it all wrong. Either suck it up and take one for the time or JUST SAY YOU DON'T WANNA GO. it's not that hard. I would've at least got a plate. Bu he left one boring event for another boring event.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So true. His homeboy had already put him up on game with Tasha in episode 1. All he had to do was follow the blueprint. The dating, apologies for smashing Issa, and going to family functions would give any lady mixed signals at best.

I salute my nikka Chad, he stay lacing Lawrence with good game

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I don't see how a black person could have a problem with Gaines looking out for his own. You can be damn sure a Mexican principal would, in fact they do it all the time in real life. Black students in majority Latino schooled get little attention or programs everything is geared towards the vatos.

In San Diego, it's like that. The Mexican principals, teachers and counselors look out for their own. They dismiss black students all the damn time.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
You think thats what she was upset about?
Her face as their boss sung Issa's praise told you all you need to know.

:lolbron:

The bigot jokes the principle made were a bit over the top, but her outrage was more driven by her inner fear of an outspoken, unapologetic black man with self pride.
There's a reason why Mayweather's snoozefests called boxing matches continue to break records: White's desire to see an outspoken black men finally silenced. Ironically, his pockets stay laced from their desires backfiring
:ahh:

Jews are notorious for the very practice depicted in this show. They make up less than 2% of the US population (the kids on the show made up 14%), however have a stranglehold on various area of wealth through selective inclusion and nepotism. Meanwhile, the world collectively takes the position of:
:hubie:

The man man filled their dire need to put butts in the seat, which they where inept on their own and instead of

-"The end justify the means"
-"The bottom line"
-Assisting the kids in front of her indiscriminately

She chooses to have ethics reservations
:mjpls:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ok sex is not that damn awkward. Issa going overboard

First time with a new person is usually awkward, at least in my experience.

You are usually use to having sex one type of way, and the other person is use to another. And you don't know each other's bodies at all.
It usually doesn't get great till after the 3rd time you fukk. Cause by then, you know each other's groove.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Molly is accomplished but she feels she fails at love. She wasn't looking at the couple with jealousy but wishing she had that
I didnt say she was jealous, I was rebutting the stupid connotation that post had about Molly.

Her face as their boss sung Issa's praise told you all you need to know.

:lolbron:

The bigot jokes the principle made were a bit over the top, but her outrage was more driven by her inner fear of an outspoken, unapologetic black man with self pride.
There's a reason why Mayweather's snoozefests called boxing matches continue to break records: White's desire to see an outspoken black men finally silenced. Ironically, his pockets stay laced from their desires backfiring
:ahh:

Jews are notorious for the very practice depicted in this show. They make up less than 2% of the US population (the kids on the show made up 14%), however have a stranglehold on various area of wealth through selective inclusion and nepotism. Meanwhile, the world collectively takes the position of:
:hubie:

The man man filled their dire need to put butts in the seat, which they where inept on their own and instead of

-"The end justify the means"
-"The bottom line"
-Assisting the kids in front of her indiscriminately

She chooses to have ethics reservations
:mjpls:
Thats clearly not what happened. The principal is a racist, and Issa is allowing it because of the attendance while the white girl knows its fukked up that a school thats 86% Latinx has no one in attendance for their program. Mostly because the principal is a racist.

You have a mental illness, get help.
I don't see how a black person could have a problem with Gaines looking out for his own. You can be damn sure a Mexican principal would, in fact they do it all the time in real life. Black students in majority Latino schooled get little attention or programs everything is geared towards the vatos.
Its one thing to look out for your own. Its something totally different to be a racist, like the show is depicting him. That's the point you mentally challenged posters are missing.

He was out there joking on them kids.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
First time with a new person is usually awkward, at least in my experience.

You are usually use to having sex one type of way, and the other person is use to another. And you don't know each other's bodies at all.
It usually doesn't get great till after the 3rd time you fukk. Cause by then, you know each other's groove.

Naw man... I get it right the first time.. EVERY time..... :ufdup:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I didnt say she was jealous, I was rebutting the stupid connotation that post had about Molly.

Thats clearly not what happened. The principal is a racist, and Issa is allowing it because of the attendance while the white girl knows its fukked up that a school thats 86% Latinx has no one in attendance for their program. Mostly because the principal is a racist.

You have a mental illness, get help.
He's Racist for regurgitating a joke based on statements made by THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
:jbhmm:

Or let me guess

He's racist for subscribing to the belief that "blacks need to stick together" and proving it through urging black kids to empower themselves after school?

May I ask what your nationality is

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I think her and Lawrence are gonna learn the hard lesson about being too friendly with these cacs from work
Well Issa is the one fukking up right now. She needs to check that principal now or it will be her own damn fault.

There plenty of organizations that target just black kids if that what she wants to do

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's Racist for regurgitating a joke based on statements made by THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Or let me guess

He's racist for subscribing to the belief that "blacks need to stick together" and proving it through urging black kids to empower themselves after school?

May I ask what your nationality is
you get a mental illness breh, and you about to go on ignore.