Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
tasha a real one

"you a fukk nikka who think he a good dude"
:wow:

That line hit too close to home cuz that's the shyt I've been on in the past.

My brother used to tell me, "You know I'm bad, but you're worse because you actually make these girls think they have a chance with you. I'm just savage."

shyt had me like :ohhh:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Im glad Tasha checked Lawerence..cuz he was acting mad corny! she doesn't mind kicking it with him without being in a commited relationship..but this idiot is tryna disguise what they have as a committed relationship..all the while he keeps apologizing for ish. like stop and be who real with yourself lawrence. He took a L on this one.

is the dude Issa smashed a midget? funny shaped fella.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leet's play Hooouse:ahh:

...Titty Banks ETHER'd Lawrence:pachaha:

'You'se just a fukk nikka who think he's a Good Dude':huhldup:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's no way I would attend a family cookout of a girl I'm not in a relationship with.

That's the epitome of leading someone on. He was there bringing chairs and shyt to the cookout as if he intended to stay. Of course she felt some type of way when her date ghosted out of nowhere.

Dude is a fukking clown. Had he just maintained some proper distance he could have had Tasha on his team as a jumpoff and a friend while still smashing the white jawns from work & meeting other jawns until he figured out what he ultimately wanted.

Who invited him tho? She still invited him after she knew he was still fukking his ex. What type of silly ho invites someone to meet their family when the nikka is still out there fukking other bytches and you know about it? Lawrence made two bad moves. He told Tasha about fukking Issa(he should have never done that, that's not his girl and it's not really her business) and agreeing to go to the cookout, like I said before.

Lawrence doesn't have it in him to be a savage with these hoes, but low key he's winning. He can fukk Issa when he wants, them white chicks at his job when he wants and can probably sneak his way back into Tasha's bed if he plays his cards right.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
he talking about molly brother not issa's :what:

Lawrence just wasn't comfortable at the cookout that's not his crowd :manny: but the work crowd isn't either he gonna get caught up later. Issa is like the middle of those two crowds and that's where he belongs.

and :stopitslime: at chicks on twitter being made the black dude didn't help molly with the box.he dont owe her shyt:camby:

My bad. I was on one. I meAnt to say Molly

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Just shooting in the dark and getting ahead of my self, but what's gonna be the big arc this season? People saying somebody gonna get pregnant. I think it's the easy way out to say Tasha will be. And it ain't gonna be issa. I think it's gonna be Molly and not in some fairy tale way. Issa gonna get let go from her gig. That white girl sitting her up for the fall and Lawrence is gonna be out here pawgin but I think gonna gonna happpen with that too.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
The best part of this weeks episode was the writers showing how Issa and Lawrence are truly meant for one another. Good lord both of them are dripping wack sauce. Lawrence over here trying to passively aggressively get Bunz while the woman is in sweats, t and a headwrap. He's over here thinking back shots and she is over here thinking perpetuity and making deals. If Lawrence was an animal, he would be a giraffe, just an awkward, big for nothing goofy dude. It was extremely rude what old buddy did to Tasha. I have been to family days/baby showers similar to what Lawrence has experienced; and handled it the same exact way but I never made any promises to return. Issa on the other hand, just gonna downstairs to bang Terell Suggs little brother?
Raw. LOL. No foreplay, sober... No shyt the sex will be crazy awkward. I mean she was over here making out with this dolphin head dude all passionately. LOL.