Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
.i did that shyt once...took one of my jumpoffs up on her offer to go to Disney World cuz she use to work there and got the major hook up...but her fam lives in Orlando....she tryin to sport me around like i'm the one but i'm constantly tellin her people we just friends and you'll never see me again after this trip...:francis:

Damn breh.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
another dope ep...

Lawrence shouldn't take Tasha up on the bbq offer....i feel bad for Tasha on that one...i did that shyt once...took one of my jumpoffs up on her offer to go to Disney World cuz she use to work there and got the major hook up...but her fam lives in Orlando....she tryin to sport me around like i'm the one but i'm constantly tellin her people we just friends and you'll never see me again after this trip...:francis:

image.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
they better not do that fukk shyt.....:ufdup:
Have a feeling she will work with the lady who got moved to Chicago like they set up last night and try to get game from her. I think it will be a cop out to go the "sleep with my boss" route and don't think the writers will do that. Maybe we will see more lil rel cameos since she will be traveling to back and forth to chicago.

Also Amanda Diva is that friend who will fukking snap bc they keep bottling shyt up/sweeping things under the rug under the guise of perfection. Looking forward to it bc her character annoys me lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
nikka please I'm friends with a lot of guys and y'all bigger gossipers than women lol .

I have a friend just like you doe he was hurt by his first love and hasn't been in a relationship since .
All he does is make paper and fukk bytches but he doesn't lie to them .

He is completely honest with them and his intentions to not date seriously .

Also my friend who is like Lawrence won't even dance with bytches in the club he feels like he's cheating .

He went through he savage mode doe but it wasn't him .

nikka was fukking so many hoes after his ex cheated on him .

But then caught feelings for a hoe at work :snoop:.

shyt was like watching my homie man :smh:.
That shyt describes me perfectly. Was with my first girlfriend for like 10 years then shyt ended bad. Went through a savage mode just hitting everything left and right. But I always had to be honest from the jump and tell women that I don't do relationships. Stayed emotionally detached from all women for years. When I knew a woman was getting attached would tell her straight up when I fukked somebody else cause I didn't want to be misleading. Then fukked around and caught feelings with one that was all the way wrong for me and was just looking to fukk around.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
:mjcry: I told y'all. Lawrence is gonna take a gang of emotional L's this season. Don't be surprised if you see him pull up to Issa house in the middle of the night making sure it ain't no new cars at the crib. Lawrence bout to do a ton of silly shyt and we all can see why :martin:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
another dope ep...

Lawrence shouldn't take Tasha up on the bbq offer....i feel bad for Tasha on that one...i did that shyt once...took one of my jumpoffs up on her offer to go to Disney World cuz she use to work there and got the major hook up...but her fam lives in Orlando....she tryin to sport me around like i'm the one but i'm constantly tellin her people we just friends and you'll never see me again after this trip...:francis:

:picard: You a god damn demon.

Absolutely heartless. :wow:

Finally this show got a sticky. :blessed:

I was beginning to wonder. :mjpls:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lawrence moving funny out here. Ended Ep 1 strong - hit Tasha w the stiff arm to keep her in the 'cut buddy' category while getting the quickie from Issa. But after Ep 2? :hhh: don't lead nobody on, breh. You don't want Tasha like that.

LOL and I think Issa and Tasha are on the same level:yeshrug: