luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Y'all really questioning if Lawrence wore a condom or not :what:

Where was the questions when Issa was out doing her dirt :sas2:

Honestly, the fact that I saw no condom used when she smashed Daniel is DEFINITELY why I've been wishing the worst for her ever since. It's probably not supposed to be a plot point and it IS TV, but seeing a quick cut of a bite-rip-snap would probably have made a difference. It's foul to cheat, but to invite dude to your job, get raw-dogged in the stu, AND have him show up to your work event (unintentionally, but it's still her fault) with your man in attendance..... :smh:

AAnbhlJ.img

Dude who played DJ Yella in Straight Outta Compton needs more lines. That cat is hilarious.

Honestly reminds me of myself.

Bro...I had to pause the show because I was cracking up so hard. They need to have Lawrence hang with his crew way more often. Seems like they'd have quality roast sessions.

Probably pull him to the side, lie and tell him the White girl was part Mexican so chill with the comments. Problem solved.

Yeah...but he seems like the type of oblivious line-stepper to make another comment and then turn to the white girl , mid-speech, like "Now I know you're half-Mexican, but your white side has to understand where I'm coming from, right?" :usure: :mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a pretty good show, i binged it a few months ago :ehh: gonna have to check this season out

obviously has some themes i dont relate to :mjpls: but the male/female dynamics, jobs/employment shyt is all pretty well done

plus that bank teller :noah: chick was fukkin gorgeous

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Dude who played DJ Yella in Straight Outta Compton needs more lines. That cat is hilarious.

Honestly reminds me of myself.

Yeah they are underplaying the fukk outta him, Tasha and Molly (unless she's saying extra ratchet shyt with Issa)

Issa's non-Molly friends are boring as fukk and literally just different sizes of each other.

Issa's character is kinda meh to me unless she's spazzing out in a flashblack. And she gotta stop this rapping shyt. It was cute when she did the p*ssy song and the kids flipped it into their own thing but it's played out now.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah they are underplaying the fukk outta him, Tasha and Molly (unless she's saying extra ratchet shyt with Issa)

Issa's non-Molly friends are boring as fukk and literally just different sizes of each other.

Issa's character is kinda meh to me unless she's spazzing out in a flashblack. And she gotta stop this rapping shyt. It was cute when she did the p*ssy song and the kids flipped it into their own thing but it's played out now.
I HATE that they got this bytch rapping. She is unnatural as fukk spittin bars. 100% pure garbage.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That situation with the principal and liberal white bytch are not going to end well. Frankly as a black man he should know what he can say around who. Great episode two. I feel Issa's and Lawrence's pain.
This. I have a feeling Issa's is gonna get reported and have to take a fall for not taking her co-worker's side cause the VP was saying racially insensitive things that made her uncomfortable.

Yeah it was bogus but if she (white girl) felt some kind of way she should be the one to say something. Don't push it on Issa

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
This. I have a feeling Issa's is gonna get reported and have to take a fall for not taking her co-worker's side cause the VP was saying racially insensitive things that made her uncomfortable.

Yeah it was bogus but if she (white girl) felt some kind of way she should be the one to say something. Don't push it on Issa

Wouldn't be a good show without drama I guess.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's a nod to The Awkward Black Girl youtube series. It's shows how corny her character is. I like it...it's a different representation of black folk.
Nah. It's one thing to have her rapping to herself. But they try to act like she's a dope emcee or some shyt. Especially in the first season. It's insulting.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I HATE that they got this bytch rapping. She is unnatural as fukk spittin bars. 100% pure garbage.

It's a nod to The Awkward Black Girl youtube series. It's shows how corny her character is. I like it...it's a different representation of black folk.

Nah. It's one thing to have her rapping to herself. But they try to act like she's a dope emcee or some shyt. Especially in the first season. It's insulting.

I understand it's a bit annoying but that's why she does it in private. When Molly walked in on Issa she got :hamster: cause she was expecting vent alone. Notice she only freestyles when she knows she's alone in a judgement free zone. Molly, her best friend min you, wasn't even aware about the depth her freestyle skills (not the way Daniel did).

Issa's freestyles are part of what made her awkward and is why she's still awkward. I fukk with it cause I do it too, I've said it from jump. I don't use it as a venting method, but I do it still. Maybe I should use it to vent, lol.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

I don't think the audience takes her serious. The funny part is that she sometimes thinks she can flow but we know she can't. Kinda like IceJFish.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

I don't think you are fully understanding a plot point. The only person who knew she rapped was her old flame, the guy she stalked to the show were he would be at. She raps at the show, ol'boy is impressed and then that opens the dialogue between them. The only person on the show who thinks she has talent as a rapper is Daniel (the music producer guy) whether it is because he likes/has feelings for her so his perception of her talent is elevated, we will never know. But that whole turn of events makes her feel appreciated etc by Daniel, since she was receiving no attention from Lawrence especially since he forgot her birthday.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Lmao at the sick ass girl from the web series being seen as a total different character (the realtor). Watching the web series and seeing Issa put the reoccurring characters to work is dope & salute worthy. And it's not only ABG but it's also with the people associated with take YouTube network/channel ran through; there are also other popular YouTube stars making cameos. I love to see her giving back the way she is

The greatest casting change is Baby Voice to Thug Yoda :heh: