Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The principal looking like College Dropout era Kanye :ohhh:

What did Lawrence mumble to his friend about the female real estate- my subtitles fukked up :francis:

Issa pulling up on Tasha in her fantasy :mjlol:

More interested in Molly's storyline tbh - ready to see Lawrence thriving at the tech company too

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
another dope ep...

Lawrence shouldn't take Tasha up on the bbq offer....i feel bad for Tasha on that one...i did that shyt once...took one of my jumpoffs up on her offer to go to Disney World cuz she use to work there and got the major hook up...but her fam lives in Orlando....she tryin to sport me around like i'm the one but i'm constantly tellin her people we just friends and you'll never see me again after this trip...:francis:

i swear...i got a love/hate thing goin for Issa....this week i love her....that Jalapeno Popped fantasy had me dyin..had to rewind like 10 times...

Issa stay with the dope tshirts.....:whew:

that convo between Issa and Lawrence's homie....:mjlol:

Issa's white coworker on some "you should understand this oppression...we've all been oppressed" type of scrutiny towards Issa...:camby:

Molly tryin to play the game but keep forgettin she got two road blocks against her...she's female AND she's black....:francis:

Molly: did ya'll have sex on this couch??...*eeeewwww* :mjlol:

if you sat on somebody elses couch in your life...guarantee u've sat on some sex cushions.....:lolbron:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me or does Tasha not look as cute as last season? :patrice:

She lookin off in the face brehs. :hubie:

ass is still phat tho.

It's because we saw her last season at her best (at work) or her best times 10 when she was coming around trying to get with Lawrence. Now she's mostly chilling at the crib and shyt and looking normal (though still cute, IMO) :manny:

When she was in Issa's fantasy and when she walked by Issa's car, she looked as good as last season.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
He is not a savage

Having pride and being a savage are two different things

The writing in season 1 was good, so I have hopes that they don't reduce Lawrence into a mindless, homeless, bed-hopping sex toy

I would like to see dude putting his energy into excelling in his work instead of taking advantage of Tasha

The same for Issa. She doesn't have to keep being so pathetic for Lawrence and she doesn't even need to be trying to date :francis:

I like where they're going with Molly so far :ehh:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
insecure-we-got-yall-t-shirt_500.jpg

I'll be buying 1 next payday
Save us white Jesus

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The principal looking like College Dropout era Kanye :ohhh:

What did Lawrence mumble to his friend about the female real estate- my subtitles fukked up :francis:

Issa pulling up on Tasha in her fantasy :mjlol:

More interested in Molly's storyline tbh - ready to see Lawrence thriving at the tech company too

Yeah. They are letting shyt drag with the Issa/Lawrence stuff when the molly and Lawrence stuff is mostly unexplored (especially Lawrence). I'm sorry but the We Got Y'all kids situation is boring even with the principal magically getting a ton of kids to show up.

And there seems to be a ton of unexplored potential regarding Tasha being left on the table. Even Lawrence's homeboy who he's staying with seems like an interesting character

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawrence ain't a savage that boy average, what's him and tasha future do you see marriage? :troll: