Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
He is a really nice guy but he got hurt so he tryna be a savage but it ain't him .

You don't know anyone like this ?

I know a guy just like Lawrence breh .

Anyway :mjlol:.

I guess I just can't relate.

My life is unlike most peoples tho.

I haven't had a relationship 10 years. To be honest every woman has been Tasha at best.........In those situations I'm really good at telling women I don't want a relationship while simultaneously doing everything that a relationship entails, leaving women confused.

As for the others, I can say I've spent my 20's basically having relationships that consisted of sex and nothing else. To be honest the amount of women I smash with boyfriends is astounding. There were periods of my life where I had women to have sex with but no one to talk to about my life or go out to eat with or a movie with. I'm also an introvert so this never really bothered me until recently....at 30 when I started viewing life differently. My 20's were spent as a DJ in nightclubs 4 nights a week. I'm also so driven and never been happy with where I was in life financially that I never wanted to build a relationship. Now that I'm starting over career wise I'm not really dating at all.

If I was Lawrence I would have bushed Issa when she went ghost on him for 2 days and turned flaky. I would have taken that as a sign that the relationship was over and she wanted something else. He was a bad boyfriend and stuck around and got cheated on. Now that he's in this predicament.......I certainly wouldn't be telling Tasha (who he's not in a relationship with) that he had sex with his ex.

I don't know anyone like Lawrence because believe it or not most men don't share our relationship stories and losses like women do outside of the basics but even then most keep our shyt secret.

I have 2 friends who married their college girlfriends. One who is basically married to their college girlfriend. One who has a girlfriend but has cheated on every girl he's ever dated and is basically fukking for sport.. The rest are nikkas in the music industry just fukking joints for sport or getting into relationships that never pan out, etc.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tasha: You hungry?

Lawrence: I could eat :mjgrin:

Lawrence's friend calling him Brian McKnight :mjlol:. New place seemed cool too :ehh:

"Issa cheated, but she's not a cheater" :usure: Molly gotta come with a better sales pitch :francis:, those lobster rolls small talk with her boss didn't seem to be working either.

Amanda Diva hinting at cracks in her relationship with her husband, wonder if that will come up again :lupe:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I guess I just can't relate.

My life is unlike most peoples tho.

I haven't had a relationship 10 years. To be honest every woman has been Tasha at best.........In those situations I'm really good at telling women I don't want a relationship while simultaneously doing everything that a relationship entails, leaving women confused.

As for the others, I can say I've spent my 20's basically having relationships that consisted of sex and nothing else. To be honest the amount of women I smash with boyfriends is astounding. My 20's were spent as a DJ in nightclubs 4 nights a week. I'm also so driven and never been happy with where I was in life financially that I never wanted to build a relationship. Now that I'm starting over career wise I'm not really dating at all.

There were periods of my life where I had women to have sex with but no one to talk to about my life or go out to eat with or a movie with.

If I was Lawrence I would have bushed Issa when she went ghost on him for 2 days and turned flaky. I would have taken that as a sign that the relationship was over and she wanted something else. He was a bad boyfriend and stuck around and got cheated on. Now that he's in this predicament.......I certainly wouldn't be telling Tasha (who he's not in a relationship with) that he had sex with his ex.

I don't know anyone like Lawrence because believe it or not most men don't share our relationship stories and losses like women do outside of the basics but even then most keep our shyt secret.

I have 2 friends who married their college girlfriends. One who is basically married to their college girlfriend. One who has a girlfriend but has cheated on every girl he's ever dated and is basically fukking for sport.. The rest are nikkas in the music industry just fukking joints for sport or getting into relationships that never pan out, etc.
nikka please I'm friends with a lot of guys and y'all bigger gossipers than women lol .

I have a friend just like you doe he was hurt by his first love and hasn't been in a relationship since .
All he does is make paper and fukk bytches but he doesn't lie to them .

He is completely honest with them and his intentions to not date seriously .

Also my friend who is like Lawrence won't even dance with bytches in the club he feels like he's cheating .

He went through he savage mode doe but it wasn't him .

nikka was fukking so many hoes after his ex cheated on him .

But then caught feelings for a hoe at work :snoop:.

shyt was like watching my homie man :smh:.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
nikka please I'm friends with a lot of guys and y'all bigger gossipers than women lol .

I have a friend just like you doe he was hurt by his first love and hasn't been in a relationship since .
All he does is make paper and fukk bytches but he doesn't lie to them .

He is completely honest with them and his intentions to not date seriously .

I can only speak on MY relationship with my friends.

I'm not hurt but I've never met a woman who wasn't expendable or one who was overly amazing. I've just kinda met women who were just good for the moment I guess.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Also my friend who is like Lawrence won't even dance with bytches in the club he feels like he's cheating .

He went through he savage mode doe but it wasn't him .

nikka was fukking so many hoes after his ex cheated on him .

But then caught feelings for a hoe at work :snoop:.

shyt was like watching my homie man :smh:.

Damn that's devastating.

Now that I'm older I'm realizing I don't process love like other people and many people's reactions to this on twitter is making me realize that.

Maybe I was just born with a cold heart.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
insecure-we-got-yall-t-shirt_500.jpg

I'll be buying 1 next payday
Link me

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
He is a really nice guy but he got hurt so he tryna be a savage but it ain't him .

You don't know anyone like this ?

I know a guy just like Lawrence breh .

Anyway :mjlol:.

:dead:

And yeah. My best friend is Lawrence status.

I am too but I wouldn't have told Tasha cause we wasn't together :manny: