Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
comedy-issa-rae-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

karrueche-tran.jpg

How is this even debatable? :why:

But but we're hating because she's dark skin. :mjlol:

Brehs dark skin crusaders need to relax. No one is saying she isn't attractive. She is.

Not really.

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
On some real shyt, there's so much clean p*ssy out here. nikkas can go raw and live like kings...with an Issa Rae. But nikkas want Karrueche JUST BECAUSE Chris Brown hit it.

She eats Cheetos with Queso, y'all nikkas trippin'...she's wife material!!! She's so fukking beautiful.
Isaa_Rae_In_Insecure_2-715x428.png
She dont like black men

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
of course she is. On the internet, in this fantasy world, Karreuche is their girl, but in real life when the laptop is off and they're strolling through the city, they would eye ball Issa at the bar 100%. They would approach her, date her and have a long term relationship with her and be quite happy with her on their hip.

These same guys saying pass, would then get upset if they saw her with a white guy, call her a bedwench and that these kind of girls don't fukk with black men, they only want ballers, thugs and cacs. Maybe that's because they were too busy chasing IG thots like Karreuche that ain't loyal for shyt (didn't she cheat while Breezy was in jail?) and only care about money and IG likes. :smh:
this may be true but Kawasaki still looks better

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
of course she is. On the internet, in this fantasy world, Karreuche is their girl, but in real life when the laptop is off and they're strolling through the city, they would eye ball Issa at the bar 100%. They would approach her, date her and have a long term relationship with her and be quite happy with her on their hip.

These same guys saying pass, would then get upset if they saw her with a white guy, call her a bedwench and that these kind of girls don't fukk with black men, they only want ballers, thugs and cacs. Maybe that's because they were too busy chasing IG thots like Karreuche that ain't loyal for shyt (didn't she cheat while Breezy was in jail?) and only care about money and IG likes. :smh:

Facts ...Karrueche sound like something that comes with shrimp and dipping sauce. :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Brehs dark skin crusaders need to relax. No one is saying she isn't attractive. She is. But over Kurrueche (sp?) :francis:
These dudes must've been inunadated by their moms stories or some shyt cause they sound like bytches with this colorism shyt. Oh you don't like a dark skin girl on so you only like light skin, white, non black girls? Its like sit your insecure ass down somewhere and rethink your stupid views on color. It's no mandate that says I have to like every dark skin chick same way I don't like every light skin chick and never repeat never get none of this stupid shyt like bold in the next post I quoted. nikkas moms failing them.

Karate is cuter but that's it.

Karousel has no hips, she got a little bit of butt (don't fall for dem angles).

rs_634x1024-150615160918-634-2Karrueche-Tran-miami-beach..jpg

And of course she light skin :mjpls:
Why so insecure?

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
this may be true but Kawasaki still looks better

:russ: that name

ANd I agree, I love darker toned women but I think this is just one of those cases where it comes down to symmetry/ geometry of beauty. Kawasaki jut has a better facial structure (IMO). she would be bad in any hue.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip