Issa Rae is killin' Karrueche and Tinashe

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a thread on here with "post your partner" and most of the dudes are with girls that look just like her if not worse and these fools were like "man you're so lucky, breh won, black love", I didn't see any with Karrueche level fine.
So that last sentence pretty much exposes that you think karruche is better looking like everyone else said....so what are you bytching for?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But but we're hating because she's dark skin. :mjlol:

Not really.

Crazy thing is some of the same jokers saying that issa is just ok or unattractive are the same ones that said black pearl was pretty and good looking.

So this doesn't mean that some of these kats don't like dark skin women cause they ain't jocking Issa.

But it could mean some of these kats aren't as crazy about Issa features or weight.

I myself think if it was just a debate between someone like black pearl and issa.....pearl blows issa out the water everyday and twice on sunday.

Not to say folks aren't color struck cause they are, but people online love to rush to that defense in every situation and that shyt don't always apply.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Latina, in my 20's & I'm from Harlem. Need any more info?
Hmm, not sure if that would do ma'am.

Write your username on one titty and "Thecoli.com" on the other. Write your social security number across your torso area and take another photo for us to verify your authenticity