Issa Rae is killin' Karrueche and Tinashe

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On some real shyt, there's so much clean p*ssy out here. nikkas can go raw and live like kings...with an Issa Rae. But nikkas want Karrueche JUST BECAUSE Chris Brown hit it.

She eats Cheetos with Queso, y'all nikkas trippin'...she's wife material!!! She's so fukking beautiful.
Isaa_Rae_In_Insecure_2-715x428.png
You the only one bringing up Chris Brown:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a good laugh off the 1st page but face wise I think she's prettier than Karrueche.:ehh:

I actually got no clue how she's shaped so can't comment on body.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
On some real shyt, there's so much clean p*ssy out here. nikkas can go raw and live like kings...with an Issa Rae. But nikkas want Karrueche JUST BECAUSE Chris Brown hit it.

She eats Cheetos with Queso, y'all nikkas trippin'...she's wife material!!! She's so fukking beautiful.
Isaa_Rae_In_Insecure_2-715x428.png
Issa is a really beautiful woman no doubt, but I can't correlate comparing Karrueche to her. Two totally different standards of beauty, simular but different. Both being Melenated queens make them top shelf off top, but I use the fries to tots analogy because someone may just prefer tots to fries, even though their both made from potatoes.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Issa Rae. Insecure is dope as fukk. Karrueche is shaped like a 12 year old boy. Never got the interest in her. Issa is a self made black woman who took her talents from YouTube to HBO and has a production deal to bring more people of color into the HBO fold. That's sexier than what karrueche brings to the table (i.e. Being light skinned with ugly tatts)
:yeshrug:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Issa Rae is easily better looking than Karrueche to me.

If both were thick n juicy, it'd be even more of a landslide in her favor.

Imagine Karrueche with her haircut and see how her value drops. Issa got the complexion, the eyes and the cheekbones to win it with little effort.