Issa Rae is killin' Karrueche and Tinashe

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:me no black papi?
:mjlol: read the last two pages because this thread was getting big for some reason and I wanted to know why. When I saw that comment I knew this was coming eventually and I still couldn't stop laughing when I saw it

Uptown Girl

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjpls:me no black papi?

I consider myself half Black, I'm just mad light skinned because of my father. I have a Black mother and a White father, they just also happen to be Dominican. I've always acknowledged my Black side. My maternal grandma looked just like Florida Evans bruh! What's the sense in denying what I can see.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
she likes white boys and her shoe is black male hate propaganda.....this thread sucks

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LOOK-AT-THAT-JAWLINE!!!! :whew:

...some of y'all lil nikkas!

Senegalese Women >>>>>>>

20dakar-slide-DJPG-master1050.jpg

lol you're a joke. That statue is fukking pointless and should gave never been built. Nobody who is Sengalese respects or gives a shyt about that bullshyt fukking statue.

Uptown Girl

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New York City

You're a pathetic and miserable, useless and worthless piece of filth. You're unfit to be called human or trash because even that is above you. You stooped this low because I proved your theory about my relatives wrong and we don't subscribe to the ridiculous one drop rule. Just sad, that you believe everything you're told.