Issa Rae is killin' Karrueche and Tinashe

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up stupid, find me a statue of this magnitude built in America, for blacks....don't worry, I'll wait.

you fukking idiot. That statue cost 27 million to make and just a half mile from the statue is fukking broken down homes and poor muthfukkas living in poverty. But they spent all that money on a worthless statue. It wasnt built "for blacks" you fukking bed wench loving dumbass, it was just built by the president to show off his money. The people who actually live in Senegal dont fukk with that statue. The statue itself is cartoonish and doesnt even have real african features. Designed by some Roman and built by North Koreans. Idiot.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You're a pathetic and miserable, useless and worthless piece of filth. You're unfit to be called human or trash because even that is above you. You stooped this low because I proved your theory about my relatives wrong and we don't subscribe to the ridiculous one drop rule. Just sad, that you believe everything you're told.
Remember my warning boo

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You're a pathetic and miserable, useless and worthless piece of filth. You're unfit to be called human or trash because even that is above you. You stooped this low because I proved your theory about my relatives wrong and we don't subscribe to the ridiculous one drop rule. Just sad, that you believe everything you're told.

All this to justify being about 7% white :mjlol::dead::whew: