Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I think like I been following this bullshyt since day 1 and it feels like everyday, something outrageous happens that shouldn't stun me. And yet I'm still stunned.

They've killed Hamas fighters.
They've killed innocent Palestinians.
They've killed journalists.
They've killed aid workers.
They've even killed their own hostages.

And every time we here "Its being investigsted, we're waiting on the results from Israel and Israel has a right to defend itself". Its exhausting.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
bear witness to what the criminal israeli state is doing, they did this to send a message to other aid workers and anyone who dares see palestinians as humans

As gruesome as this is, it needs to be seen because at this point people are so disconnected with the magnitude of the atrocities being committed in the name of a certain group of people

Loggie

All Star
Daps
CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Twitter/X, TicToc and Facebook need to galvanize and keep the pressure on the Executive Office’s neck.

If we the people don’t want to be a part of this war, we shouldn’t have to. We bout to sell that shytty state F15’s.

I feel bad for all of our Brothers and Sisters across the world in peril. The world needs to step up and sanction that shytty state.

Let’s go Joe. You lead.
:smugbiden:

Last edited: