Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Wish 1 country with a spine would just say f it and stand up to these shaytans and get it craccin

Theyre screwed if the US abandons them..
The US is too big to put its own safety in the same bag as Israel..until US citizens lobby for an end to that relationship you may get drafted into a war fighting for Israel.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I know you're smarter than this. He can make it very difficult for them to receive the foreign aid we supply them.

• He can reroute to other NGOs.
  • Depending on the conditions of the aid, he can withhold it. Hell, he can make additional conditions to the aid that involve instruction regarding civilian casualties and infrastructure.
  • He can suspend it and let it go to the Supreme court. Congress doesn't like his ass anyway and it would have no net impact on his approval, if anything it would help it.
I’d write my congressman begging to reenlist just to put a bullet in a few of their skulls if they’d just let us wipe them out.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
As gruesome as this is, it needs to be seen because at this point people are so disconnected with the magnitude of the atrocities being committed in the name of a certain group of people

Needs to be seen, bruh there are easily accessible vids of charred baby corpses on Facebook & Twitter. RIP to that woman but if vid of a man digging out an infant’s corpse to show the world doesn’t move the needle then I don’t know what to say.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Needs to be seen, bruh there are easily accessible vids of charred baby corpses on Facebook & Twitter. RIP to that woman but if vid of a man digging out an infant’s corpse to show the world doesn’t move the needle then I don’t know what to say.
It's been moved. 200,000 people protest almost every week in London

Biden can't go anywhere without being called Genocide Joe. His poll numbers are below Trump right now

Everyone has had enough of Israel. The western politicians they've bought are ignoring their voters to favor Israel.

Everyone else is boycotting Israel or straight up kicking embassadors out