Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I know you're smarter than this. He can make it very difficult for them to receive the foreign aid we supply them.

• He can reroute to other NGOs.
  • Depending on the conditions of the aid, he can withhold it. Hell, he can make additional conditions to the aid that involve instruction regarding civilian casualties and infrastructure.
  • He can suspend it and let it go to the Supreme court. Congress doesn't like his ass anyway and it would have no net impact on his approval, if anything it would help it.
Don't argue with dude

He's operating in bad faith

He always does

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This might cause a diplomatic shytshow.........who am I kidding? Israel bombed an American warship and got away with it scott-free:francis:
This a new day bro… Can’t keep this type of shyt under wraps and the fact isreal literally has no allies at this moment… It’s a wrap for Netanyahu

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If it was anyone else without power that be a prelude to war but these other countries aint gon do shyt privately or publicly for that matter... Those white sacrifices will be wiped away from memory same as that uss boat israel attacked. Just some friendly fire :troll: here's another $3B my Zionist friends.:mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Israel is a picture of what happens when CACness goes unchecked. They’re racists, don’t acknowledge or even allow the original Jews into their country and have a god complex and carry on like they’re chosen people.

The Ethiopian bible isn't "banned". It isn't used in Catholicism or Protestant Christianity but its used in Eastern Christianity denominations. Most Orthodox Catholicism. Some of the books that appear in the Orthy, Oriental and/or Ethiopian bibles were once apart of Western Christianity over 1000 years ago. They were slowly taken out over time for time for various reasons. Mostly consistency I believe. If the Catholic Church had a problem with those bibles, we would know about it.

History shows Church has no problem going to war with heretical Christians or separatist Christianity..... modern Europe and America are shaped by those wars.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Ethiopian bible isn't "banned". It isn't used in Catholicism or Protestant Christianity but its used in Eastern Christianity denominations. Most Orthodox Catholicism. Some of the books that appear in the Orthy, Oriental and/or Ethiopian bibles were once apart of Western Christianity over 1000 years ago. They were slowly taken out over time for time for various reasons. Mostly consistency I believe. If the Catholic Church had a problem with those bibles, we would know about it.

History shows Church has no problem going to war with heretical Christians or separatist Christianity..... modern Europe and America are shaped by those wars.
Thanks, but that’s not actually why I posted the video. Between my original message and that video, it should be very clear.