Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
chx5HKU.gif

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Is it at all possible the world can unite (besides USA) and just slap the fukk out of Israel?
............................................................No.

The optics of that would look CRAZY and would actually aid in their persecution complex.

Baggage from WW2 and the crazy shyt that the mustache man pulled gave them unquestioned loyalty from the major western nations.

voiture

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Is it at all possible the world can unite (besides USA) and just slap the fukk out of Israel? I mean, what can America do against the entire world? You can "but USA is an Israel ally but UK, Australia, and Poland are also our allies." USA needs to put its foot down or push will come to shove.
Even the Arabs know better now to sit back and watch.
You should look up what happened the last time they ganged up on Israel.
Back then Israel didn't even have nukes and took care of business in 6 days. I wouldn't suggest your dumb idea in 2024.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump weren't running, the ease with which Biden could end this would be enough for me not to vote to be real with you.
how could Biden end this?

israel already told him to go fukk himself the other day, and whatever you're thinking probably requires an act of Congress, not an executive order

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Even the Arabs know better now to sit back and watch.
You should look up what happened the last time they ganged up on Israel.
Back then Israel didn't even have nukes and took care of business in 6 days. I wouldn't suggest your dumb idea in 2024.
I’m well aware. I’m obviously suggesting more than the Arab world. What if China mobilized? It would make USA look bad and that’s something we don’t want to happen.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
how could Biden end this?

israel already told him to go fukk himself the other day, and whatever you're thinking probably requires an act of Congress, not an executive oCourt.
I know you're smarter than this. He can make it very difficult for them to receive the foreign aid we supply them.

• He can reroute to other NGOs.
  • Depending on the conditions of the aid, he can withhold it. Hell, he can make additional conditions to the aid that involve instruction regarding civilian casualties and infrastructure.
  • He can suspend it and let it go to the Supreme court. Congress doesn't like his ass anyway and it would have no net impact on his approval, if anything it would help it.