Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
According to the pro-hamas media Aljazeera, there are still hostages that are alive being held by Hamas. Is Aljazeera all of a sudden not trust worthy?
Where did I deny hostages existed? I'm just curious how much of a priority hostages are for Netanyahu and the IDF. Their actions are not those of a nation that wants to bring back their people safe.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the pro-hamas media Aljazeera, there are still hostages that are alive being held by Hamas. Is Aljazeera all of a sudden not trust worthy?
fukk your sick narrative and your hostages, it isn't fooling anyone.

These deranged loonatics from Eastern Europe who were immigrants came begging, in rags, with nothing in their pockets, the Palestinians showed mercy and took you in as guests that was their only crime in this entire fiasco.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
RIP just watched an interview with the founder.

This is tragic.

I really hope there can be justice for the fallen. RIP.

Daps
I like how the Dems wanna showcase that Biden still got it by drugging him up for the State of the Union speech when they could just tell him to put a foot down on this whole Israeli carpet bombing. Obviously they can do both, but don’t. Leads me to believe there is something worth taking from those lands.

:mjlol: so what drugs was he on?

I'm not doubting you but maybe I wanna take some mental performance drugs too :mjgrin:

I'm already an intelligent guy but maybe I can be like ole boy in Limitless if I take the drugs Biden took :banderas:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mjlol: so what drugs was he on?

I'm not doubting you but maybe I wanna take some mental performance drugs too :mjgrin:

I'm already an intelligent guy but maybe I can be like ole boy in Limitless if I take the drugs Biden took :banderas:
Please. For us. Go do. Like. A whole lot of fentanyl. Your eventual vegetable status would amuse me, us, God, Trump.

Daps
A heavy dose Adderall, and probably some shyt we can’t get.

which is what? :pachaha:

Again, I'm not doubting you but I'm just trying to figure out what your source is for this information cause I'm genuinely curious :jbhmm:

Please. For us. Go do. Like. A whole lot of fentanyl. Your eventual vegetable status would amuse me, us, God, Trump.

Still making terroristic threats I see, you didn't learn from the last time :sas1:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk your sick narrative and your hostages, it isn't fooling anyone.

These deranged loonatics from Eastern Europe who were immigrants came begging, in rags, with nothing in their pockets, the Palestinians showed mercy and took you in as guests that was their only crime in this entire fiasco.
most of israel consists of middle eastern Jewish exiles...from Iraq, Yemen, Morocco..etc

Taco

All Star
Daps
which is what? :pachaha:

Again, I'm not doubting you but I'm just trying to figure out what your source is for this information cause I'm genuinely curious :jbhmm:

Still making terroristic threats I see, you didn't learn from the last time :sas1:
It’s an amphetamine. It improves focus and reduces impulsivity. The other I have no idea. Some have speculated others, but I can’t speak on it cause I haven’t taken them. There’s a clear difference when he’s on it and when he’s not.

Daps
It’s an amphetamine. It improves focus and reduces impulsivity. The other I have no idea. Some have speculated others, but I can’t speak on it cause I haven’t taken them. There’s a clear difference when he’s on it and when he’s not.

I wonder if it could be as simple as exhaustion. The job of the president is grueling, probably very few hours of sleep. Maybe he got a lot of sleep before the SOTU and was feeling refreshed :jbhmm:

Taco

All Star
Daps
I wonder if it could be as simple as exhaustion. The job of the president is grueling, probably very few hours of sleep. Maybe he got a lot of sleep before the SOTU and was feeling refreshed :jbhmm:
Ehhh Trumps fatass was able to be on twitter and at the golf course all day while being able to riff in all his public showings. They definitely have him taking adderall as well. These folks are old af, and it’s pretty obvious to anyone who has taken adderall to know when someone is on it.

Last edited:
Daps
Ehhh Trumps fatass was able to be on twitter and at the golf course all day while being able to riff in all his public showings. They definitely have him taking adderall as well. These folks are old af, and it’s pretty obvious to anyone who has taken adderall to know when someone is on it.

Trump wasn't running the country though :deadrose:

Of course he was energetic. He was sleeping good every night :pachaha: