Israeli airstrike hits car carrying aid workers from World Central Kitchen killed citizens of the UK, Australia, and Poland

Taco

All Star
Daps
I like how the Dems wanna showcase that Biden still got it by drugging him up for the State of the Union speech when they could just tell him to put a foot down on this whole Israeli carpet bombing. Obviously they can do both, but don’t. Leads me to believe there is something worth taking from those lands.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I like how the Dems wanna showcase that Biden still got it by drugging him up for the State of the Union speech when they could just tell him to put a foot down on this whole Israeli carpet bombing. Obviously they can do both, but don’t. Leads me to believe there is something worth taking from those lands.

Natural gas.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
And you think is-it-real is only getting aid from the United States? :unimpressed:
By an astronomical margin the US is Israel's biggest aid donor.

In the UK, they are protesting every day in London and calling for an election to kick out Sunak (who was selected, not elected by people)

There isn't a way out for Joe in this. There are human rights lawyers basically telling this administration that they are complicit in a genocide among many many human rights violations and war crimes

So yes, Joe is getting smoke and blame for all of this. Why the fukk wouldn't he? That's like saying Trump didn't put the battery in the insurrectionists. What a dumb argument

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
By an astronomical margin the US is Israel's biggest aid donor.

In the UK, they are protesting every day in London and calling for an election to kick out Sunak (who was selected, not elected by people)

There isn't a way out for Joe in this. There are human rights lawyers basically telling this administration that they are complicit in a genocide among many many human rights violations and war crimes

So yes, Joe is getting smoke and blame for all of this. Why the fukk wouldn't he? That's like saying Trump didn't put the battery in the insurrectionists. What a dumb argument
Call out everyone whose giving aid to is-it-real not just their biggest contributors

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
YES :gucci:

who is giving billions of dollars and arms to Netanyahu to blow up aid workers, kids, and women?

the fukk kinda question is this :what:
A lot of people don't remember the time when Reagan called up the Israeli leader and told him to knock it off whenever they'd do shyt that was distasteful or just wrong from his point of view and then they'd do it because they knew the funding could stop. They believed he actually would follow through with whatever he said he was going to do.

Netanyahu knew that Joe "if there wasn't an Israel we'd have to invent one!" Biden was the right one for him to try that shyt on.

I mean just look at this shyt:

The west Bank and Gaza are eyesore to them. It's like if parts of the Midwest and part of California belonged to another country. They want to completely take over those parts and force the Palestinians out. Once they've completely eliminated the Palestinians they'll start looking at Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. This is an expansionist state doing literal settler style colonialism with 21st century weapons.

He let that October 7th attack happen because he knew it would give him a green light for the final solution of the palestinian problem. He was at record unpopularity and a ton of Israelis hated him and see him as a corrupt a$$hole. This was his "George bush after 9/11" moment and he took that shot as is expected of an opportunistic snake. The blood of the Palestinians, the Israeli victims and the hostages is all on his hands.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't hear a peep from these Shills when Biden gets exposed.

8195fcbd-d982-47cb-a375-c488de08ed55_text.gif